• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hulk Body vial size questions

46m4art

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I can not seem to find the vial sizes for tren on hulkbody.com, it says how many mg/ml but no vial size. Is there a general assumed vial size when it is not listed online?

Thank you!

Best if you went to a board where he is a sponsor on

nope

they have both 10ml and 20ml.

see this pic for reference:

140392d1371505443-hulkbody-image-1898855655.jpg

I know they are not a sponsor here, has anyone tried them if so how's it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know they are not a sponsor here, has anyone tried them if so how's it{/QUOTE}

Dude y would you think some one here would have info on a source not here???? seriousely dude if you gotta ask a questions about them or you dont know the size of there vials then use one of many sponsors here do alittle surfin brother

its not green gear, ive used them MULTIPLE times. fast reliable and ( rules violation) and particualrily its ten ml unless specified, the pics above are spot on

Last edited by a moderator:
hulk is ranked #1 on eroids.

obviouly scammers :coffee:

its not green gear, ive used them MULTIPLE times. fast reliable and . and particualrily its ten ml unless specified, the pics above are spot on

VERY interesting as I have seen the gear tested and was either complete bunk-or underdosed ? Why not just use our quality sponsors here at ASF ? OD

Back