• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I wish I was NOT on TRT

Wiseguy

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Blood work every three month, make sure blood pressure is ok, estrogen sides, make sure cholestrol is normal, take all the vitamins, inject, use gel, eat right worry about sides and all this while you work and take care of family.

Sometimes I wish my numbers were normal so I wouldn't have to go through this.

Just one of those days.

Ahhhhhhh.

Blood work every three month, make sure blood pressure is ok, estrogen sides, make sure cholestrol is normal, take all the vitamins, inject, use gel, eat right worry about sides and all this while you work and take care of family.

Sometimes I wish my numbers were normal so I wouldn't have to go through this.

Just one of those days.

Ahhhhhhh.

You are on shots And gel?!?!

yeah, I hear you on preferring that the body worked properly, ya know...

how old are you?

yeah, i feel this way too but im a hypochondriac so its all good.

give doc a $100 and let you go off.

Man you are making this alot more than it has to be . Never ever heard of having to do bloodwork every three months . Every 6 is fine unless you have a special rerason for it . Again most people I know on it don't have any estrogen sides on a HRT dose of test . I like injecting but that's me . The other things like BP and watching your cholesterol are health concerns that we all have to watch along with eating right . Hell HRT has been the best thing to come down the pike for me in years . I can cycle and not have to do damn PCT . And what's with the gel , I thought you said you inject ? Anyway if the lawyers have their way from the TV commercials the gov will try and take this away from us as well as everythign else .

Gel first but now shots. I travel all the time and have kids and sometimes it's a pain at the airport when I don't check bags.

- - - Updated - - -

how old are you?

Man you are making this alot more than it has to be . Never ever heard of having to do bloodwork every three months . Every 6 is fine unless you have a special rerason for it . Again most people I know on it don't have any estrogen sides on a HRT dose of test . I like injecting but that's me . The other things like BP and watching your cholesterol are health concerns that we all have to watch along with eating right . Hell HRT has been the best thing to come down the pike for me in years . I can cycle and not have to do damn PCT . And what's with the gel , I thought you said you inject ? Anyway if the lawyers have their way from the TV commercials the gov will try and take this away from us as well as everythign else .

Majority of the time I am fine. It's just gets old after a while. I am very active and excersise at least 5 days a week. I just felt that way yesterday but ok now.

It was just one of those days.

Thanks men.

Gel first but now shots. I travel all the time and have kids and sometimes it's a pain at the airport when I don't check bags.

- - - Updated - - -

TSA is for things that harm people aka SECURITY issues. they are not there to police or enforce drugs, so put it in your travel case with shampoo and tooth brush and no one will ask anything. If they do, "yes, its my medicine". Pretty simple

TSA is for things that harm people aka SECURITY issues. they are not there to police or enforce drugs, so put it in your travel case with shampoo and tooth brush and no one will ask anything. If they do, "yes, its my medicine". Pretty simple

I do that.

Back