• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gyno. Stupidly unprepared. What's my next move?

Dshb

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have gyno from a very small Test + Tren cycle. Need advice please.

TLDR: 300mg tren / 250mg test per week cycle. Week 9 and gyno symptoms are sadly very pronounced (at least to me). I am unsure if caused by the test or tren and I only have Nolvadex on hand.

1. From what I have read, Nolva will not be enough to get rid of the gyno at this point. Should I be taking it as I would in PCT until I get get something better?
2: Should I be looking into both Letrozole and caber? Is there a best of the best AI for prolactin/progesterone related gyno/estrogen?
3: I'm just into my 3rd week of superdrol. As much as it pains me to think about it, am I right in assuming I should stop the remainder of my cycle (1.5 weeks superdrol included ;-[ ) while I get this high estro sorted out?

A little info. on my specific situation..

I first noticed gyno symptoms around 10 days ago - puffy, itchy nips with a small bump behind them. I jumped the gun on this cycle and wasn't 100% prepared for anything.. so all I have on hand is Nolvadex. Stupid, I know.. this is the last time this happens. Quick 411 on the cycle.

(currently on last week)
Week 1-9
Tren A - 300mg
Test E -250mg (Replace with Propionate at week 8and 9 for week 10 nolva PCT)

Week 7-9
Superdrol 10,10,20mg

PCT: Nolva

Gyno was noticeable but not very bad until today, having pinned 100mg Test P yesterday. Seriously itchy and puffy nips. I'm unsure if it is prolactin related or not so

This is my first time dealing with gyno symptoms. I've been reading some stickies but I'm still concerned about what my first move should be. I understand Letro works great but what could I use in lieu of it if it's prolactin gyno from tren?

Drop the steroids if you want to stop the cause of the gyno and take 20 mg Nolva daily for 6-8 weeks.

Thanks for the response, heavy. Would you mind explaining the reason for taking a smaller dose over a longer period of time than the usual? Do you think anything would be better than Nolva in my case? Thanks again man.

Drop the steroids if you want to stop the cause of the gyno and take 20 mg Nolva daily for 6-8 weeks.

Thanks for the response, heavy. Would you mind explaining the reason for taking a smaller dose over a longer period of time than the usual? Do you think anything would be better than Nolva in my case? Thanks again man.
20 mg Nolva daily is not a small dose. Its commonly prescribed at that dose and has been studied for gyno and boosting T levels (recovery).

To treat gyno and recover you will need some time on Nolva.

The SD may be causing the gyno so I would not assume you need an anti-prolactin. Get labs before using an anti-prolactin brother.

I've ran test + tren a few times in the past and never needed an AI.. until now.
And now that you mention it, it is rather "coincidental" that the gyno began right around week 7, as I was beginning s-drol for the first time. Seriously, I can't believe I didn't catch this sooner!

SD has a reputation for causing non aromatizing gyno so that is a real possibility.

I would likely drop the SD and wind down the cycle. 9 weeks is a good run.

Good luck!

Exactly as heavy suggested, wind down and hit it with a high dose of nolva.

Letro is also another option if it persists and nolva isn't really solving it, it'll dry you out terribly though while you're doing it.

Hmmmm this is extremely interesting, now that I think about it all sensitivity began last week when I through in SD.

Crazy, you'd think 1g of test a week would do it...NOPE! The king did lol.

I am not having gyno at the moment, however, Heavy, granted the OP didn't want to come off, would Letro be the answer to control the gyno.

I only ask because (there are sooooo many conflicting views) to not just stop cycling if gyno erupts.

You are a vet though and experience out weighs beautiful controlled experiments on paper...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm this is extremely interesting, now that I think about it all sensitivity began last week when I through in SD.

Crazy, you'd think 1g of test a week would do it...NOPE! The king did lol.

I am not having gyno at the moment, however, Heavy, granted the OP didn't want to come off, would Letro be the answer to control the gyno.

I only ask because (there are sooooo many conflicting views) to not just stop cycling if gyno erupts.

You are a vet though and experience out weighs beautiful controlled experiments on paper...

AI's work well for aromatizing compounds but not non aromatizing compounds.

Nolva occupies the receptor in breast tissue which is a different mechanism for treating gyno. Nolva is highly useful for gyno treatment but removing the steroid causing the gyno is the fastest way to stop gyno from progressing.

If one were to take non aromatizing compounds such as SD, what are the preventative measures you would take to counter this problem?

IML Gear Cream!
As discussed above, be sure to have legit Nolva on hand.

AI's work well for aromatizing compounds but not non aromatizing compounds.

Nolva occupies the receptor in breast tissue which is a different mechanism for treating gyno. Nolva is highly useful for gyno treatment but removing the steroid causing the gyno is the fastest way to stop gyno from progressing.

Thanks for the good advice, heavy. I'm about a week in the Nova treatment and I am not 100% sure now but it does seem to be working. Pecs are smaller around the nipples although that could be from water loss from ending the cycle. Lumps seem to be a bit smaller.

Would letro be good afterwards if the Nolva doesn't completely remove the lumps?

Also, chest still itches sometimes due to the gyno. Is this any indication of the nolvad effectiveness for good or bad?

Thanks again mate

I've got lumps right now and have some raloxifene coming so I'll post its effectiveness.

Awesome, please do!

Back