• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Getting cut for the summer...

Brich

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im currently on a cycle of Test n Tren i luv being cut to show the abs at the beach n the summer but the last time i got cut i went from 207lbs to 162lbs n order to achieve the 6pk look i did a lot of cardio n didnt hav to do a lot of ab work i jus drop the bf% is there a way to hav the 6pk with out cardio n maintain a weigh of atleast 190-195 lbs ???

It all depends on your lean body mass and the body fat percentile you have to get to.
If you're weighing 162 when you're as lean as you want to be, you'll need to gain around 30lbs of muscle mass.

keep in mind, water, food, glycogen, etc all cause a role in weigh as well.

Well i was that weight n 2012 so im sure i have put some muscle on in 2yrs but i did fall of my diet last yr around thanksgiving n Xmas which has added to my mid section

Visible abs without flexing occurs at 10% bodyfat. If you are at 192 lbs at 11% bodyfat at 10% you'll weigh 190. 194 at 12%. 196 at 13%... 216 at 22%. Not accounting for water, muscle loss, etc.

It's all a matter of cutting fat, you don't need any cardio. Lift heavy 4x or more a week, keep protein high, and eat healthy.

Eat 400-500 less calories than you need per day (go and calculate your BMR). One cheat day every 2 weeks to reset your metabolism, don't go overboard with the junk food, but enjoy yourself.

You'll be beach-ready in time for summer.

Back