• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Nausea during and post workout

juiceyyy91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am running into a problem. When ever I drink carbs or intra workout drink I get nauseous post workout. The thing is I need to consume carbs due to pre workout insulin doses. Please help me figure out why I get so nauseous!!

juice

Uh, ingredient list please. It could just be some nasty "preservation and freshness" chemical that is messing with you. For me it's whey protein drink with a banana pre-workout. Nothing really heavy. Sure as hell no carb "drink".

I think what was making me nauseous was too much dextrose powder

juice

A slin protocol required a lot of timing and precision.

disclaimer.... take this with a grain of salt...

i know all the slin protocols. I always found that it was too much carbs for me. My inter workout drink was half of mutants protocol. Hopefully your monitoring your bs. But like everything you have to find what your body responds to. tweak it and experiment safely. Get your own damn protocol!

Yea that's what I am doing. Like today I did 15iu pre. 100g carb 27g whey ... Post will be 158g carb 64g whey isolate

juice

I have already eaten 2800 calories today... Since 3am lol clean calories.... My day is only 1/3 thru

juice

IML Gear Cream!
goodluck.that area is to grey for my imput...i just know proceed with caution...

goodluck.that area is to grey for my imput...i just know proceed with caution...

So far so good bro, haven't gone hypo at all and my glucose levels have not gone below 80.. so I feel I been keeping up with it pretty well

juice

Back