• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

If pre-worked has turned invective for you!!

endomorph47

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here is just something simple that will help you to get responsive again to your pre-workout that is not helping you like it should, I got the tip from a Pro Bodybuilder and it has worked for me:

Mix 1 gallon water with Lemon juice, I use about 1/4 cup of lemon juice. shake it up good. Drink it in the morning before you drink anything else, it will help to clean out your kidneys and liver and recharge you.

I do the every day now and my Pre-Workout, Fat Burners and everything else I take works great for me all the time.

Hope it helps.

Do you drink the whole gallon in the morning? Can you shoot the lemon juice and chase it with water? Seriously I'm gonna try your tip. I like lemon in my water.

I usually just recommend cycling the types of preworkouts used so you are only using heavy stims 4-6 months out of the year and lower stim, more pump based products, the majority of the year. I will try this though, mainly because I feel like it will taste damn good lol.

Jas, I mix it and drink the gallon before lunch in the morning, and then drink my 2nd gallon of plain water rest of day.

It also helps when you battle to just drink water by itself, give the water some taste and also neutralize your'e body. But it sure help for those guys just taking on kinda pre-workout all the time.

Back