• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle help me tweak it!

smaclean

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi so this is my first post and I am about to start my first cycle using test.

I have been going to the gym since I was 17 years old, I am 31 now and I have experimented with PH's since I was 26. The last few years I have done 4 cycles using CE E-stane 30mg a day for up to 2 months. The last cycle i did about a year ago I used RPN Havoc and it had a much more intense effect. It also turned my libido to crap but i gained more then I ever have. I also had to stop due to cramps and a feverish feeling the last few weeks. I have gotten acne, significant hair shedding and slight lactation while on cycle.

I have been using CE H-drol for the last month and got significant shedding as well as slight acne. I am about to stop and do liquid tamox i got from purity solutions. After I plan to take a month off and then do my first cycle of test.

I have a BS in exercise physiology. I have generally enjoyed working out for muscle gain and looks. I dont want to get huge just a good aesthetic look (on the larger side). I am 6' 2" 200 lbs starting with BW probally around 18-20%. Otherwise healthy.

Exercise
Chest/shoulders
Bench 4 sets
DB incline 3 sets
DB flys 3 sets
Lateral raises 4 sets
Military press 4 sets

Legs
Stair stepper 5 min
Squats 4 sets
Leg press 3 sets
Leg extensions 3 sets
Seated hamstrings
4 sets
Standing leg curls
3 sets

Abs
10 sets total

Back/calves
Pullups 3 sets
Lateral grip PD 3 sets
Reverse grip PD hammer machine 3 sets
BB row 4 sets
T bar row 3 sets
Standing calf raises 3 sets
Seated calf raises 3 sets
Reverse calf raises 3 sets

Arms
as time permits

Rinse repeat.

Gear
Test cypionate 250 x2 a week 15 wks
Ancillaries
Adex .125 EOD (up to ed if needed) 15 wks (purity solutions)
Finasteride Ed 1mg (purity solutions)
Nizorol shampoo ED Online can
salicylic acid wash (acne) walmart
benzoyl peroxide wash (acne) walmart
Labs drawn mid cycle (Private MD labs)

PCI
Tamoxifen 20 mg ed 4-6 wks (purity solutions)
Aromasin 12.5 ed 4 wks (purity solutions)
Labs drawn end pci (Private MD labs)

My goal is to find out how this chemlab works, how the stuff works with my body and hopefully pack on some good muscle. I am thinking i should probally have some tamox and arimadex on hand from another chem lab like CE or RUI. If the labs come back good i think i can use purity solutions in the future. Any input? have ppl used private md labs? how bout purity solutions? Help? Thanks!

I'd use tamoxifen as gyno protocol rather than pct.

Use clomid instead its better at raising LH.

Other than that, you look good to go.

Heres the plan for ya:

Week 1~15 : Test-C at 500mg a week

Week 17~21 : clomid 100mg each day for first 2 weeks and 50mg for remaining weeks.

private md labs (or labcorp) is good place for cheap blood work.

I used to work there back in the days so if you got questions, let me know.

My biggest question is how do I choose a reputable pct company? The gear im getting is legit, its the pct that I have questions about. Almost every company has bad reviews and good reviews. Is there a way to have the product tested when you get it? Or is it to try the product, get blood work, and then make a decision using the lab results?

Back