• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Frontloading on first test E cycle

Rogara

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've seen a lot of debate and split opinions about frontloading on the first cycle of Test E. I want to run a shorter cycle than the usual Test E cycles, probably about 8 weeks (to allow quicker recovery) and so to get the most out of the cycle it seems logical to frontload and then have the peak amount of test in my system quicker. So is it advisable on a first cycle? Also if i do frontload, and this may sound stupid but will i have to double the dosage of my AIs/SERMS?

Thanks.

I personally advise against frontloading with a first encounter with a compound. There's too many variables and this game should be played with safety and consistency. Secondly, 8 weeks? It's arguable that a first cycle should be shorter than even 12 weeks, especially test only. I recommend 12 personally. And no, frontloading would not affect ais or serms.

I advise against it with dawg, but if you do I'm not sure the average ratio (could look it up in 2 seconds) but I go week 1 Double week 2 1.5% more week 3 1.25% more. I know some just do first week or two though so like I said not sure what the average constituency is. You DO NOT need to double your AI dosage and more than likely on a first time cycle assuming its 500mg a week you need to be very careful with the AI as you don't want to smash your estro too much. Especially since you will have no comparison on how low estro feels so you'll just think its a testo response. IMO just keep it on hand and see how your body reacts, and if estro signs start flaring up then integrate it in with the focus of trying to find the minimal amount to Juuuussssttt keep the sides away. Normal to higher levels right under the level where sides would spring up can be just as beneficial.

What about nolva or clomid? Should I take these from the start of my cycle or wait for signs of high estro? I'm under the impression that these drugs can be used and I'd still keep estro where I needed it. Would you recommend I take a shorter ester, like Test P or is Test E a better first cycle?

What about clomid or nolva? I'm under the impression that they only allow oestrogen where it's beneficial and not where it would start giving me unfortunate sides. Would you recommend I take Test P then for a quicker result? Or is Test E advisable on a first cycle?

600-750 mg Test E or C weekly for 8 weeks is what I would advise on a first run.

Keep Nolva on hand in case gyno presents and for PCT.

AI's are fine on cycle as well.

you can try test prop front load for 4 weeks.

All the advice here has been gold but I would just go for it and have nolva or an AI on hand (or both) IF sides present themselves. More than likely, they wont.

Back