• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Parabolin

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone try Alpha Pharma Parabolin?

I haven't done this compound in many years but I remember getting phenomenal results.

I was gonna start it now but decided to stick with the Nandrobolin for now and Parabolin in the warmer weather .

I was gonna start it now but decided to stick with the Nandrobolin for now and Parabolin in the warmer weather .

What do you think about Parabolin, in general, as a compound?

I only know what I used to hear about it many years ago . And that was its a sick fucking compound if you can get the legit stuff . Its allot stronger then Tren ace thats for sure . Im gonna post some info on it

- - - Updated - - -

Edit ; I put basic tren info .Everybody knows bout tren ace and E . DELETED .

Want to put some good TREN HEX info . Gonna research some

Last edited:
It's tren with a different ester, there's nothing magical about it.

Slightly shorter acting than enanthate, which I understand most is faked with enanthate.

In my circle its always been like a myth or something people would brag about ssaying shit like " I remember when para was around wow that stuff was the best " . Stuff like that . So to me its always been like a mythical thing that you only hear about . So thats why the WIDE EYES when I see it and discuss it ya know . Its something that Im really looking forward to trying just because of the stories about it .

Ya know what I mean Cappy lol

Last edited:
Lol murf yeah. Ppl get the same chubby from sustanon because it's got four esters ... FOUR GODDAMIT!!! :lol:

Lol murf yeah. Ppl get the same chubby from sustanon because it's got four esters ... FOUR GODDAMIT!!! :lol:

It's odd, I don't bloat on sust.. But I only do 1 shot a week of it when I use it 750mg... I dig it haha
Some may disagree with once a week but it gives good results

It's odd, I don't bloat on sust.. But I only do 1 shot a week of it when I use it 750mg... I dig it haha
Some may disagree with once a week but it gives good results

It makes good sense to use it once a week

IML Gear Cream!
I used the Negma Parabolan back in the early 90s.

What do you think about Parabolin, in general, as a compound?
Best stuff I used back in the day.
parabolan-570x295.jpg

Back