• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TREN E and TEST E and whinny

bob880

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it OK to add whinny to this cycle? If so, how much to take? I was thinking 100mg ED but what do you guys think?

All I can say is a few winters ago I did test cyp/750mgs week- Tren-e/200mgs every 4 days and went from 225 to a leanish 250 in 12 weeks.. when I used acatate I would do 100mgs daily 1st week then 100mgs E.O.D. I never had the Urge to do Winni, If I was competing I would look at it.

I was kind of thinking the same thing but want to hear what you guys think.

How about kick starting with anadrol? since I will be using Test E and Tren E maybe just for 4 weeks at 100mg ED untill everything sets in.

No reason to not add winstrol to this stack. For example at the back end on your cycle.
ie 5 weeks total, start 3 weeks before the end of cycle
wk1 50mg/ day
wk2-3 75mg/day
End of inflatables, compensate for it with higher dose of winstrol
wk4-5 100mg/day
Start PCT around 2 days after last winy dose.

Anadrol 100mg/day for 4 weeks looks fine, I guess that's what most do.
Personally if it was just a kickstart I would run it for 2, maximum of 3 weeks. As I believe that's sufficient time for enanthate ester to kick in.

I dont like winny unless its for cutting cycle. Why not try superdrol? More bang for the $$

Is it OK to add whinny to this cycle? If so, how much to take? I was thinking 100mg ED but what do you guys think?

what are you dosing the tren and test at ? whats your goal for this cycle ..lean bulk or wut ?

Back