• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Letrozole and Raloxifene question

juiceyyy91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up guys??
I was curious if both letrozole and Raloxifene can be taken together for gyno? And if there was any drug interactions with the two together (like one canceling out the other). I have been doing countless hours of research and can't get my answers I am looking for..

I currently am taking 2.5mg of letro in the am and another 2.5 in the pm. I am exactly 8 days in and am using this as a gyno reversal protocol. And I also have Raloxifene on hand 25mg caps 50*ct. I am also taking 1mg of caber a week as well.

Also I am currently on cycle using test tren hgh @5iu and was using dballs but I am stopping since its really bugging my gyno...

So any feedback or information would greatly be appreciated and helpful.

Thanks bros

juice

Hmm it says that using nolva will make letro less effective but it doesn't say how an serm would make it less effective.. esp if u run a low mg while on an ai just so no estrogen could attach to the mam. Glands

juice

They both manage Estro, in different ways. Speculation, but I don't see how they would counter each other in any way. There is no mechanism in their function to cause a conflict.

That's what I thought but some people say they do... Eh maybe I'll just save the Raloxifene for when I switch my ai to aromasin once I am done letro if it gets rid of my gyno

juice

What compounds are you taking? ralox doesnt work well with progesterone, similar to tamoxifen.

Also letrozole is aromatase inhibitor while raloxifen is selective estrogen receptor modulator which binds to receptors NOT estrogens. therefore neither interfere with each other so your safe.

I posted details regarding letrozole on my forum. check out if you want:

http://roidcrew.com/showthread.php?32-Letrozole

The cap is right ^^^ you would be fine taking them both although I believe it is a tad overkill. Remember, a tad higher estrogen levels are very beneficial to a cycle, both ends of the spectrum are just as damaging. Your smashing your estro with the letro then putting up a blockade with the ralox. I would just stick with the letro for a week or so and see if any changes happen. But this ISNT even the problem here. The progesterone can be very specific when it comes to prevention. So I would not add the ralox because of this.

Lol on a side note: I dont know how many guys I have seen run grams of test never taking any AI or estro control and be completely fine and in range. Then when they add that dbol for their bread +butter cycle (3rd-5th) bammmm!!!! Looks like they were made to have a nice little chinese girl's C cups.

2grams of test and 700mg tren per week..... Also reason is for Raloxifene and me taking is cuz I got gyno and have had it since puberty and am at the point I wanna cut this shit out already cuz it's really bugging me. But it stops estrogen from the receptor site in mamory tissue (breast tissue) which is the problem.. so I didn't think it was too much over kill since I am on some freaky high doses lol

juice

But hey I could be wrong cuz I am not a expert! And I appreciate any advice and will take it in and consider it. So I absolutely appreciate any thing beneficial someone has to add that could possibly help me out or make me learn more!

juice

IML Gear Cream!
2grams of test and 700mg tren per week..... Also reason is for Raloxifene and me taking is cuz I got gyno and have had it since puberty and am at the point I wanna cut this shit out already cuz it's really bugging me. But it stops estrogen from the receptor site in mamory tissue (breast tissue) which is the problem.. so I didn't think it was too much over kill since I am on some freaky high doses lol

juice

I would be killing people at those levels. Why do you need to run some much test when you are running Tren?? I thought Tren cycles only required a minimal Test base?

I like high test, never tried low test with high tren I never saw the benefit of having lower test

juice

yeah that is a cycle for the midget eating train

Get Shredded!
Today I finally starting to notice sore elbows so I guess it's from the letro

juice

Not yet bro, today I only started feeling soreness in my elbows, I'm guessing it prob is gonna take a few weeks :(

letro takes 60 days to reach stable, pick blood plasma.

Back