• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wondering whats good to add to my test -tren cycle?

Brich

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im running a test n tren cycle now i hear some ppl run tren 8 wks some 10-12wks i would like your input on it, also wondering what to add to this cycle to get the most out of it Dbol? Var? any suggestions thanx!

Throw in some masteron and anavar.

:winkfinger:

What are your current dosages?

I like winny masteron and var....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I'd go EQ @ 600mg pw. I have a close friend who runs test, tren, and EQ. Works like a charm. Tren really jacks with me so I have not gone this route.....yet.

If the goal is to cut..... anavar, and a caloric deficient

If the goal is to gain size....dbol or drol, proviron and a caloric surplus.

I'd go EQ @ 600mg pw. I have a close friend who runs test, tren, and EQ. Works like a charm. Tren really jacks with me so I have not gone this route.....yet.

EQ is a shit steroid though. All it's going to do is get his RBC count out of whack and it's not going to give him much in the world of results.

Say F*ck it and destroy everything in your path with some GH or I second Mr. Water's Proviron.

IML Gear Cream!
We really need to know what the OP goals are. Cycles and diet are all about planning. Just the fact he said "dbol or var?" tells me he has not really researched this.

GH is a great suggestion. But it takes MONTHS and a shitload of money to get decent mass from it. But as a fat burner, effects can come in a much shorter period if you are a good responder. Not everyone is.

Gotta support the provi. Winny is a great add too!

Im trying to add more size but not water weight i like size but with vascularity n mucle seperation im 5' 11 210lbs @ about 15% bf now, i would like to see the bf @ 8% by june but i want to retain muscle n size i don't want to be @ 180lbs to be at 8% like i did 2 yrs ago i like the look of a physique / bodybuilder competitor thats my dilema...

Last edited:
So what is your diet? Drugs alone are not going to accomplish your goals. Diet is number one, training is number two, and all the gear is just icing on the cake. I completely see what you are asking..... but adding a compound or two isn't going to make a big difference. If you are really serious than I suggest you hire a coach.

Last edited:
So what is your diet? Drugs alone are not going to accomplish your goals. Diet is number one, training is number two, and all the gear is just icing on the cake. I completely see what you are asking..... but adding a compound or two isn't going to make a big difference. If you are really serious than I suggest you hire a coach.

This is what it takes to help someone. You can not just through out compounds. Way to care.

My diet is vey basic whey protien n the morning along with oatmeal n boiled eggs some almonds mid morning lunch is usually chicken or steak mid day a salad with protien bar pre workout meal is white rice n chicken a hr or so bfore my workout an after wrkout whey drink an a hr later dinner steak or chicken broccoli or spinach mayb red potatoes or brown rice some time but now im trying not to eat carbs in the evening...

Proviron proviron and more proviron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking about running that myself (I've never use provi)...........50mg ed work.........I'm thinking Test E 300mg ew, Tren A 50mg ed, Provi 50mg ed

That whole no carbs in the evening thing is outdated broscience. There are a ton of ways you can improve your diet to help get that BF down while retaining mass. I have a buddy who does diets for people and he has almost all his clients on carb backloading where they get most if not all of their carbs with the last meal of the day. You can do carb cycling which is really popular around here it seems. In my opinion the most important times to get carbs is in that 4-5 hour window after your workout. So I would make the 2 meals after your workout the last two meals you drop carbs from.

Diesel, I agree with no carbs in the evening being broscience in the sense of weight loss, however this guy is running tren. I can say with a certain degree of certainty that carbs in the evening had a drastic effect on my trensomnia and night sweats. When my high carb says aligned with my night shifts, I'd be getting the majority of my carbs post workout and from 3 pm until 1045, hit the bed at midnight. Those were the only times I ever saw the negative sides. I had never heard the theory nor had it been placebo because it didn't even occur to me until after the fact. Whether or not any research has been done to support this or otherwise, I'm a firm believer.

Get Shredded!
Diesel, I agree with no carbs in the evening being broscience in the sense of weight loss, however this guy is running tren. I can say with a certain degree of certainty that carbs in the evening had a drastic effect on my trensomnia and night sweats. When my high carb says aligned with my night shifts, I'd be getting the majority of my carbs post workout and from 3 pm until 1045, hit the bed at midnight. Those were the only times I ever saw the negative sides. I had never heard the theory nor had it been placebo because it didn't even occur to me until after the fact. Whether or not any research has been done to support this or otherwise, I'm a firm believer.

great post. I've not yet run tren so I am apparently in over my head here. I learn something new on this site every day. :winkfinger:

It's funny. I never get night sweats from tren, and only moderate insomnia..... but I use tren exclusively for cutting, and when cutting I only consume 25-30 grams of carbs a day (carb up once a week). It seems there is something to that theory.

Back