• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Good third cycle ?

BlizzardMan8890

All day
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok i will be starting my third cycle in about 2 months and want to get yalls input. My cycles so far have been 50mg dbol ed first 4 weeks 750mg sust a week and the other was 750mg test E every week 50 dbol ed first 4 weeks. And both with PCT clomid 50mg ed nolvadex 20mg ed for. 5 weeks and will be doing the same on next cycle.

This next cycle i was going to go 750 mg sust a week 600mg masteron a week and 50mg dbol first. 4 weeks. I was think of adding some HGH but i dont know if i am to new to juice to throw that in or if it would be just fine.if yall think HGH would be a good fit how much would you recommend every day?

Any comments, criticism,and or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

hgh is OK but i wouldnt really use it unless your goin for 6 + months.

How about nice 50~75mg of tren ed ?

adding nandrolone series is also good in this one.

And also if i understand this right i need to run hgh for atleat 6 months. So should i run test the whole time as well?

I would try peptides before hgh IMHO, I don't think hgh is something you just "throw in". have you tried tren? What's your goal?

I would try peptides before hgh IMHO, I don't think hgh is something you just "throw in". have you tried tren? What's your goal?
I want to put on strength. a good solid lean 15lbs and and drop bf% 2-3 %

Looks like you haven't tried out a lot of other steroids. What about test, deca, dbol, or test, eq, or test, tren, or test, deca, a bombs? You have many choices before you mess with gh, long esters short esters, cycle length, 10 weeks to 20 weeks. As far as keeping lean goes it all depends on your diet!

What would b the benigits of tren or nano?

Tren is possibly the most kick ass compound you can use for overall purposes. you can literally build lean mass in catabolic state.

Nandrolone is less than tren in means of muscle building, but such an excellent compound for lubricating joints via water retention.

But beware these both are 19 nor that you will need caber or prami to kill gyno

when I first started out all you could get was Mexican Testosterona-Tormel or Bolva? something like that ..Unless you were lucky enough to find Steris.. Steris was THee Shit.. What I did after i knew I could get my Greedy little paws on anything ,I read all the AAS profiles and figured out what I would need to make my body look a certain way.. Afetr 25yrs of Research this is what works best for Me.. Winter Bulk Dec.-March.. Test Cyp/750-1000week- Deca/600mgs week along with 50mgs Inj. D-bol for the 1st 8 weeks and all the good clean food and lbs of protien I can keep down, This takes me from 225lbs up to around 260lbs and can barely see my abs.. april-june Test enenthate/500mgs week- Tren -E 200-250mgs Every 4 days Eating clean but watching my fat-carbs and the mirror, by that time its time to sport the tank top, and Im a solid 250, so do your homework and Figure out what works for you.. Side Note I was always a tren-A guy but found Tren-e to work as well without the Daily inj. or nasty cough.

I'm not an hgh guru at all but 3rd cycle I wouldn't do that. I mean the cost, the daily injections and at minimal you need 6 months. That's a big leap. Not something you just up and do. Like blast and cruising you make a commitment.

Ol thanks my brothers for the input. I am going to take yalls advice and run either test e or c and tren and see how that works.

Back