• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Euroking Offline?

neazy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been a customer at Euroking for a year, spent a few grand there (buying stuff for me + my friends). Did my most recent order a month ago and it was supposed to come this past week but it has yet to arrive (first time it has ever taken this long, usually receive in 2 weeks or less). I tried to sign on to the website, and apparently it's not on the internet anymore. Tried to respond to their old emails, but I get an error that says domain name not found. Anyone know what's up with this? Did they get shut down/disappear with my money?

Me too bro. I bought $500 in gear and the day after they went off line. They marked my package shipped but we'll see. I heard xroids.com was the same guy. Sent him a message and he said no worries they were changing servers. Please update if you get your gear please.

Mar 7, 2014 (09:40)admin

Hey Bro!
no worries, they are good guys, they are just moving on another server, it wil be fixed by the end of the day.
We are always pleased to help you , so , please do not hesitate to contact us whether you need further assistance.
Warmest Regards,
XRoids.
Customer Support Team.

Yeah, it looks like I spoke too soon. Literally just got the package at my doorstep and everything was in there. For reference, I got my confirmation email that everything shipped about a month ago, and it was supposed to be delivered on the 4th. Took longer than usual, but glad it's here.

Hu well I made an order the 10th of January and still no show...they said wait 30 days and I did
..then they told me to wait 10 days....and now I can't get a hold of em...I'm pissed

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Will stick to the amazing sponsors here from now on

No specific T/A talk or dates guys. Keep this place safe for yourselves and the rest of us.

Been several days that the site has been offline. Any updates on when it will up and running again?

IML Gear Cream!
I was curious so I went on eroids and saw EK on there . He was saying they are moving to a new server and would be up and running very soon .

Just tried getting on their site and had the same problem. Spent thousands there over the last year. I love this guy. Are you on a new site as well or just server?

Keep in mind that these guys collect and get much of their sourcing from the Ukraine (at least their GH. And their money collectors).

Those of us not living under rocks probably realize that things are a bit.. unpredictable there. And with the possible EU connection... I'd say its rather intelligent for them to move servers rather than rely on Ukraine... the former web-server-freedom capital of the world, for much longer...

Not trying to bring the dreaded "P" word onto this thread.

Cooper -- when you said its, up, did you mean the original site, euroking-gear.com? Or a different one?

Much appreciated guys. I don't plan to switch. EK has served me very well since the beginning.

I wish you guys would get ahold of some of that badass jintropin again though. I mean come on... Ukraine is breaking apart. Surely some pharmacies will look the other way!

I see xroids is up. Based on reviews I've seen comparing the two and looking at the site itself... am assuming its the same source. Correct?

If so -- awesome :).

The original EK site was up a few days ago. If it's offline again that's a new development.

If the site does change I would also like to be updated by anyone with knowledge of the situation. EK has been great and I would like to stay loyal to them, but I realize that might not be possible with the Ukraine issues that Monstadon just mentioned.

still up, still taking orders, inventory low right now, i sent a pm to irish and asked him, no responce yet on when inventory will be back in place

They are back up and have resent an order of mine that got lost in the site shuffle. ..ill let you know if I get it...says it's shipped

They are back up

Get Shredded!

----> this comment is for ...

kaoticsolja

user-offline.png

and Very Well Said, RayJay!! Seriously, you're pissed?!! The guy has probably come through for you
like 8 out of the last 8 times or is it closer to 15 out of 15 ??

and he's a SENIOR Member?? way to represent.

go ahead , cap on the fact that I'm new here, cuz what the fk else r ya gonna say?

Respect for Respect earned to EuroKing.. in this industry, they don't get no better than this man.

EtD

Back