• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New to this any suggestions

Lovinglife

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How much is real and how much is bullshit? What should I watch out for or be aware of? How do I tell if the person is giving good info is there stats on members etc???

Howdy

you just need to hang around enough to get the lay of the land.

Good luck

This. Read the threads and stickies and when you have a good grasp of the basics pm the guys that seem legit. I have three or four guys that have been what I consider 100% straight up with me regarding sponsors, brands, etc. including the ones the rep for and others. It's not too hard to spot the straight shooters. Avoid rushing into anything and you'll be very happy you took the time. Welcome.

Welcome. Read and ask pertinent questions. You just might get guidance from experienced Reps and Veterans.

How much is real and how much is bullshit? What should I watch out for or be aware of? How do I tell if the person is giving good info is there stats on members etc???

A healthy dose of skepticism will help.... and like the others said you will eventually get the feel of the board. Welcome.

Welcome to the board.

Welcome to ASF!!

We are still trying to figure this out too. Most of us just broke out of the loony bin. I'm still trying to find the cafeteria. Words of advice here, be wise in what you share and patient in what you ask. Have fun learning.

Back