• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking for good gear and reliable seller help please

1081.gif

I guess the name of the forum is misleading to these n00bs.
I can understand that to a point but these n00b posts tell me that these morons don't read a goddamn thing before they post.

OP: Step outside real quick, there's a fire on your porch.

flamingbagofpoop1-300x168.jpg

Now, GTFO.

IML Gear Cream!
Trying to find tes and tren

Omg jeez theres none of that shit here man ...just us squirrels shhhh hes the fuzz ,the man, under cover motha ....I think one of the squirrels has a wire :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

For gods sakes, just read.

Ya know, honestly, I'm a fucking idiot. But here at ASF, sometimes I feel like Einstein when I read these repetitive silly questions from dudes who have one post. "What do I do guys?" READ!

Last edited:
Ya know, honestly, I'm a fucking idiot. But here at ASF, sometimes I feel like Einstein when I read these repetitive silly questions from dudes who have one post. "What do I do guys?" READ!

I love how we have banners and they ask " who's that "

It's amazing that they would rather write a post then move their eye sight 3 inches down on their screen to look at a banner. Sigh, this world is dying

Get Shredded!
LOL

You guys crack me up sometimes.

i knew a hooker named tes yrs ago if thats what your lookin for op...have no idea who tren is though:coffee:

damn tren charged me more than tes. that bitch! i mean tes gets me horny
but man....... that girl Tren has me up all night she's got me sweating everynight!
yeahhhh baby

Last edited:
Back