• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Using Aromasin

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm currently on 750mg of Test E p/week. I'm prone to estro side effects and just recently started noticing a lot of water retention. I am waiting one more week to get labs done so I don't know my exact levels of everything yet.

I want to stay ahead of the side effects but I obviously don't want to overdose on the aromasin. What would be a good dose? I read the Aromasin half life is 27 hours which leads me to believe it would be better to take a smaller dose every day vs larger every other day. I have plenty of 10mg tabs on hand, also got some extra nolva on hand but obviously hoping to avoid using any of that during cycle.

thoughts and advice please.

12.5mg/day to start. Up it to 25mg/day if it becomes necessary.

Are you sure you have Aromasin?
Usually comes in 25mg tabs unless it is UGL.

Yeah it's OP aromasin.

Would it be a waste to start at even lower than the standard 12.5 dose? I was thinking of starting at 5mg ED and then adjusting if needed or would it just not be effective? The side effects sound kinda shitty.

recomended dose is 12.5-25mg ed most cases start at 12.5 then adjust after bloods around 4-6 wks

The halflife of Aromasin in males is about 9 hours bro ... u can't crush your estro with Aromasin like u can with Letro ... if ur gyno prone I'd be taking it 12.5mg morning and night on 750mg test per week... that's just me and my 2 cents.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

start by taking 1 tab then and if sides dont settle then take 2 a day until bloods...i try and use pharma a/i's and pct meds when possible...cost more usually but i know the dosing is usually consistant...

Actually streettime is right.

When I am running 600-800mg test I am in the 25-37.5mg range with aromasin but 12.5mg *might* work for you. If you have a lot of bloat I would go for higher dose.

IML Gear Cream!
Is there any issues involved with dropping down in dose say I start seeing side effects of low estrogen?

Is there any issues involved with dropping down in dose say I start seeing side effects of low estrogen?

Aromasin is a suicidal aromatose inhibitor so theoretically there is little chance of a rebound effect like there is with Arimidex or Letrozole. I seriously doubt Aromasin is gonna crush your estro enough to where u would experience any noticeable side effects... unless you took an ungodly amount lol. If u took 10mg in the am and 10mg in the pm and your estro comes back really low, u could drop that to 5mg in the am and 5mg in the pm and not skip a beat. Its not that powerful of a drug where you're going to feel much of a difference. I would get that dialed in with your bloodwork as opposed to how you feel because that can be misleading and leave you guessing. With the amount of test that you're taking and the fact that you are gyno prone, 10mg twice a day is a pretty conservative dose but a good starting point for you. Get your bloodwork done with that setup and adjust from there based on your estro reading. That's what I would do anyway ... eliminates guesswork for you and you'll know exactly where to start the next time ;-)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Aromasin IS Exemestane! I usually do not start Asin till week 4 of a cycle, you CAN crash your estro. Start low till you dial it in.

Back