• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is this too much powder?

MadScientist

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
He didn't have a scale...I guess "eyeballing" it isn't the best way, huh?

Attachments

• ATT00001.jpg
    ATT00001.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 58
  • ATT00002.jpg
    ATT00002.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 70
  • ATT00003.jpg
    ATT00003.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 59
  • ATT00004.jpg
    ATT00004.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 60
Duuuuuuude!!!!!! How the fuck?????? What's your hand look like??

I bet the gear he brews is badass.

I know nothing about firearms, but damn how in the hell!?

IML Gear Cream!
yea probably too much powder. Or maybe the bullet was fit too tight? I doubt on that one.

But by the looks of trigger and handles, his hands are probaby still intacked.

Hope everything is fine

Did he use black power instead of handgun smokeless?

With personal loads, you probably won't get anywhere, but if you contact the handgun manufacturer, sometimes they'll check it out and tell you if there was a manufacturers defect on the model contributing to it.

Black powder wouldn't do that, it does not create the huge instantaneous pressure build like rifle powder. You could make a compressed load out of black powder and all you would get is a lot of smoke and sooty hands. I used to load shot shells with it and randomly hand them out at trap shoots. Got lots of laughs.

Black powder wouldn't do that, it does not create the huge instantaneous pressure build like rifle powder. You could make a compressed load out of black powder and all you would get is a lot of smoke and sooty hands. I used to load shot shells with it and randomly hand them out at trap shoots. Got lots of laughs.

What about a weak cartridge and a ton of power pistol powder?

WOW dude. .!!! Just glad to see your o.k...that shit(Loads) is very safe when done correctly. .!!! But NO eyeballing grain measurements!! -----peace

Damn that's crazy. Lucky if no damage to self. You see some of those blowups and the hand looks like it was peeled apart. I had some turk ish 12 Guage side by side for awhile, looked pretty as shit but every time I would go out shooting this fucker would touch off both barrels at once..never blew up on me though!

What about a weak cartridge and a ton of power pistol powder?

You don't even need a weak case if you over load pistol powder. The pressure is over 10,000 psi in some loads. Blue dot powder made by Hercules is notoriously high pressure. Yeah I'd say there was too much powder.

Back