• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pinning question

shredder1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So today was pin day and it's the first time when pinning in the glute I felt it go into the muscle the last like 2 cm. however I did work legs like the day before could this be the cause of feeling discomfort when going into the muscle? And also do I really have to worry about 1.5 inches penetrating the muscle or will it every time.

Last edited:
Unless you're a huge guy, 1.5" will hit the muscle every time.

Just make sure you're going in straight and not at an angle and you'll be fine.

Warrior

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Could not have said it better.

You probably could have said it with bigger words and more detail :winkfinger:

Warrior

I have to flex the 186 IQ from time to time.
Just like any other muscle, it will atrophy if it's not properly exercised.

Quite often, I'm sure, my long winded answers will get under some people's skin.
It's not intentional. I just like to be precise and articulate.

1.5 inch pin will do the job in the glute but yu can use a 1 inch an go in the thigh jus food for thought...

1.5 inch pin will do the job in the glute but yu can use a 1 inch an go in the thigh jus food for thought...
Cool, thanks guys, and as far as using big words hahahah that's what writing papers in college every week are for I'm not concerned on here

Cool, thanks guys, and as far as using big words hahahah that's what writing papers in college every week are for I'm not concerned on here

Btw warriorblaze is a stellar guy, ways is there when I need some good quality advice, thanks brother

Back