• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why was i given aromasin and clomid when it expired 1 month after ordering?

Skinnyfatwowomg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i ordered a full kit including aromasin and clomid back in december and i notice just now that its been expired since jan 14 1 month after it arrived i havent opened the clomid but apparently i been taking expires aromasin this whole time which has probably fucked me up

anyways my question is would taking expires clomid be okay?

It has not gone off.
I wouldn't hesitate take expired tablets even if they were 5 years out of date - as long as they have been stored correctly.
The worst that can happen is the tablets may be a little less potent.

Well if that is the case then i guess im ok since its been months since it expires but id like to hear others thoughts as well

another question is it possible i also received expired test e? It doesnt show expire date on vials and im done with my cycle and not impressed at all and was my first cycle

Well if that is the case then i guess im ok since its been months since it expires but id like to hear others thoughts as well

another question is it possible i also received expired test e? It doesnt show expire date on vials and im done with my cycle and not impressed at all and was my first cycle
Boy where have you been???

Did you ever get your labs done???

Aromasin is good past the expiration date and I would have no problem pinning 5 year old gear if stored properly.

Nope no bloods and i ended my cycle at 12 weeks

overall it was okay but def not as good as i thought steroids would be i think my gear was bunk whoch is surprsing cuz i thought all the sponsors on this site are reliable... Anyways

so now its been 3 days since my final pin do i continue taking this expired aromasin? If so for how long and often?

i do know im supposed to start my expired clomid about 3 weeks from now
any
other tips i need to know to recover now?

I am a blast and cruise guy and never read up on PCT so I will leave that to someone else.

When I come off test e or c I take the Aromasin for another two weeks and taper down dosage along the way.

What was your diet and training like? Stats before and after?.. steroids arent magic you know... sound like a whiney kid imo...

Your the man Smokey!

toth.gif

IML Gear Cream!
Wow i def dont miss being ere just gor reminded that over 90 percent of the users are dicks here maybe 95 percent

anyways i know i can fucking google it myself but i rather hear what u guys have to stlay

again i just ended my cycle 3 days ago so i plan on taking 12.5 aromasin twice a week for about 4 weeks .. Any thoughts on tjat?

also plan on taking clomid in 3 weeks but my question is on dosaging that.

Wow i def dont miss being ere just gor reminded that over 90 percent of the users are dicks here maybe 95 percent

anyways i know i can fucking google it myself but i rather hear what u guys have to stlay

again i just ended my cycle 3 days ago so i plan on taking 12.5 aromasin twice a week for about 4 weeks .. Any thoughts on tjat?

also plan on taking clomid in 3 weeks but my question is on dosaging that.
Hello, my name is Dick

PCT:
Aromatisin 12.5mg each day, for 2-3 weeks.
Clomid around 18 days after last shot of Test E, take it for 4 weeks, start at 100mg and then gradually lower the dose to 50mg each day, ie 100,100,75,75,50,50...50

Hello, my name is Dick

PCT:
Aromatisin 12.5mg each day, for 2-3 weeks.
Clomid around 18 days after last shot of Test E, take it for 4 weeks, start at 100mg and then gradually lower the dose to 50mg each day, ie 100,100,75,75,50,50...50

Nice job Dick!

Really aromasin every day?

i thought it should be much less than that why wouldi need to take it everyday pct?

Really aromasin every day?

i thought it should be much less than that why wouldi need to take it everyday pct?

I wonder if during your cycle if E2 was really high and that is why you got piss poor results. Since you did not do labs we will never know.

I take aromasin at 37.5mg per day when blasting but that is based on lab results. For you? Who the fuck knows, it's just a shot in the dark. I don't know what to tell you or how anybody can help you.

I understand but really i do believe just based on my speculation that taking aromasin 12.5 everyday while on my cycle was a disaster i had ridiculous bone joint pains and difficulty getting erections so what i did was sometimes skip a day of aromasin and saw better results so i think i will do the same for my pct and actually take 12.5 of aromasin twice a week for about 3 weeks until i start clomid

You *might* be right and aromasin 12.5mg three times week *could* work.

Fuck science. I'm with you skinnyfatwoman. Dont do what experienced people do and have done for yeArs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Its not about science its about being realistic again i really think test e gear was wack maybe underdoses or sometjing the only thing i noticed was i recovered faster from resting days i barely needed rest and was ready to work out again

but all the other stuff like feeling good increased libido all that stuff i neber got so i dont thjnk i should be taking aromasin every day pct when its very likely my gear wasnt fully dosed or something like bad quality o begin with make. Sense?

Pay 50 follars and get a blood test. No more guessing. But since you are done with your cycle just ride it out. Pct and spend the next several months educating yourself a little better. I bet with more knowledge your next cycle will be better. Good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

I've use gear 10 years or more out of date.
Tabs? If stored properly most meds are probably good almost indefinitely unless the compound is known to break down over time.

I have penicillin and morphine amps from Korean and Vietnam war eras...still good.

And no, I won't sell you any morphine amps. Junkies.

Well thats good to know about the expiration dates but the rep from the place i bought it just said that it expires in 2016 and they never replace the labels... I guess i gotta believe that.

I have one more question so ny nuts definitely shrunk like the scrotum sack got smaller doesnt hang low as much no more so i cant wait to start taking clomid to get that back but theoretically even if i take nothing within time it would just return to normal on its own without clomid and etc. just would take longer right?

Aren't you a cop

Paranoid fitness jesus christ seriously.... Korea........ vietnam lol hmm wonder if it works better like wine aging

And skinnyfatwo w/e ,, man u come off as making it seem like u thought steroids where some magic pill that makes u a brute over night,, was ur diet in check, ???

Pct clomid :100/50/50/25
Nolva:40/20/20/10

Last edited:
Back