• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Up 7lbs in 5 days on Anavar??

Koolherc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
K guys,

so I just did my daily morning weigh in and I'm now up a total of 6.5lbs in 5days on 60mg of a sponsors var?? I have been cruising (250test) prop for 5 weeks. Same consistent diet, timing, foods etc. I eat VERY strict, 6 meals/day. Monday decided to add var I had laying around to add some strength and 1 shot of deca at 200mgs. My concern is that it may actually be dbol instead?? I'm pretty certain feels like Bol. Anyhow, I'm wondering if any of you guys have experienced such a thing on var or if I should just chalk this up as a loss? My pumps/strength/size have increased noticeably fast and I tend to only get these results from Bol? However my vascularity has improved slightly which I don't normally notice as quickly? Hmm..advice??

Deca and Test will add water but Anavar is usually pretty mild for water retention.

Var will not add that much weight over 10 weeks and practically none the first 2 weeks.

You will not even see the effects of Var until after 2 weeks minimum and they are very subtle as in hardening of the muscles and you become more vascular.

Edit: Var does not cause water retention, at least that is my experience.

Deca and Test will add water but Anavar is usually pretty mild for water retention.
Thank you heavy. I'm bumping my test this week to 500 and did add in the deca which will total 400mgs by the end of this week, but these increases are too dramatic. I've got LDex which I've been running at 1mg EOD and nolva 20mgs daily to keep gyno/water down. This has to be Bol or some mix of Bol :( sad, the sponsor is reputable but their prices on var did have me ? Took the jump because I had to give it a shot. Many thanks for the response sir.

Var will not add that much weight over 10 weeks and practically none the first 2 weeks.

You will not even see the effects of Var until after 2 weeks minimum and they are very subtle as in hardening of the muscles and you become more vascular.

Edit: Var does not cause water retention, at least that is my experience.
This is exactly what I was expecting. Guess ill be saving this "var" for my next bulk in November :( thanks for the feedback skip!

This is exactly what I was expecting. Guess ill be saving this "var" for my next bulk in November :( thanks for the feedback skip!

If you paid Dbol price for it then not really a loss right?

Its dbol. A lot of people get them confused because the BP dbol and var can look the EXACT same with same numbers and everything. Only difference in the 50s I believe is a slightly darker shade of pink on the var. If it's not BP it still sounds like dbol :)

Thank you heavy. I'm bumping my test this week to 500 and did add in the deca which will total 400mgs by the end of this week, but these increases are too dramatic. I've got LDex which I've been running at 1mg EOD and nolva 20mgs daily to keep gyno/water down. This has to be Bol or some mix of Bol :( sad, the sponsor is reputable but their prices on var did have me ? Took the jump because I had to give it a shot. Many thanks for the response sir.
Water weight can be from a lot of things. My weight can fluctuate 8 lbs in 24 hours so I wouldn't draw any concrete opinions just yet.

Back