• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New and ready to post my first cycle with test (advice+suggestions welcome!!)

smaclean

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi so this is my first post and I am about to start my first cycle using test.

I have been going to the gym since I was 17 years old, I am 31 now and I have experimented with PH's since I was 26. The last few years I have done 4 cycles using CE E-stane 30mg a day for up to 2 months. The last cycle i did about a year ago I used RPN Havoc and it had a much more intense effect. It also turned my libido to crap but i gained more then I ever have. I also had to stop due to cramps and a feverish feeling the last few weeks. I have gotten acne, significant hair shedding and slight lactation while on cycle.

I have been using CE H-drol for the last month and got significant shedding as well as slight acne. I am about to stop and do liquid tamox i got from purity solutions. After I plan to take a month off and then do my first cycle of test.

I have a BS in exercise physiology. I have generally enjoyed working out for muscle gain and looks. I dont want to get huge just a good aesthetic look (on the larger side). I am 6' 2" 200 lbs starting with BW probally around 18-20%. Otherwise healthy.

Exercise
Chest/shoulders
Bench 4 sets
DB incline 3 sets
DB flys 3 sets
Lateral raises 4 sets
Military press 4 sets

Legs
Stair stepper 5 min
Squats 4 sets
Leg press 3 sets
Leg extensions 3 sets
Seated hamstrings
4 sets
Standing leg curls
3 sets

Abs
10 sets total

Back/calves
Pullups 3 sets
Lateral grip PD 3 sets
Reverse grip PD hammer machine 3 sets
BB row 4 sets
T bar row 3 sets
Standing calf raises 3 sets
Seated calf raises 3 sets
Reverse calf raises 3 sets

Arms
as time permits

Rinse repeat.

Gear
Test cypionate 250 x2 a week 15 wks
Ancillaries
Adex .125 EOD (up to ed if needed) 15 wks (purity solutions)
Finasteride Ed 1mg (purity solutions)
Nizorol shampoo ED Online can
salicylic acid wash (acne) walmart
benzoyl peroxide wash (acne) walmart
Labs drawn mid cycle (Private MD labs)

PCI
Tamoxifen 20 mg ed 4-6 wks (purity solutions)
Aromasin 12.5 ed 4 wks (purity solutions)
Labs drawn end pci (Private MD labs)

My goal is to find out how this chemlab works, how the stuff works with my body and hopefully pack on some good muscle. I am thinking i should probally have some tamox and arimadex on hand from another chem lab like CE or RUI. If the labs come back good i think i can use purity solutions in the future. Any input? have ppl used private md labs? how bout purity solutions? Help? Thanks!

Welcome to ASF

Now I am just a novice. But here is my advice.

1) There's is no need for to change your AI from on cycle to PCT. I would recommend using Aromasin the entire cycle through. It is my understand that it won't cause an estrogen rebound like arimidex will.
2) Not sure how important that shampoo is, is there hair loss in your family? If not you maybe fine without it.
3) Finasteride may also not be needed. I know it protects the prostate as such, that would be better for a vet to answer. Again though if there is no hair loss history, you could be fine without it.
4) Add Clomifene-Clomid to the PCT, everyone should agree with that.
5) Most will recommend the 10-12 week cycle, BUT general consensus is that if you're still growing at week 12, extending won't hurt you really. (again hopefully a vet can chime in)
6) I am not a big fan of buying AI and SERMs in liquid form. I am worried about the consistency and the suspension. There are plenty of sponsors here that both sell those items in capsule and pressed tablets. Look around, also, I've read some of those suspensions taste like straight shit.
7) LabsMD(dot)COM has a more accurate version of the female hormone test. It cost more and I can't find a discount code but. I will show the real testosterone number instead of >1500. It's pretty much LabCorp vs Quest Diagnostics.

Also, make another thread in the anabolic steroids forum area. Most people use these forums just to say "welcome". To me it just seems like a cheap way to get the post count up. Just saying it how I see it.

Again, just a novice here. Hopefully some vets can chime it.

best of luck

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the board.

welcome

I would tweek the PCT alittle. I like the Nolva at 20mgs for 6 weeks, that's my nolva protocol. But I would add Torem with the nolva, if you can't find legit torem I would introduce a mod dose of clomid.

Welcome to ASF

Welcome ! Cycle looks good... i would get labs pre cycle , mid cycle and post pct .

Man ...it sucks yr loosing yr hair because all them PHs .

Your gonna Love test .

Welcome to ASF!!

Thanks for the in depth advice! I will look around more for tablets more on here. Id rather have them anyway. There is a history of hair loss on cycle.but it comes back after.as far as in the family i cannot find that out since it comes from your mothers side.

Thanks!

Back