• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Creatine

creatine

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I read mix reviews on creatine. Some swear by it; others stay away because they say it causes a bloated look, water retention.

I voted never because I haven't used it in a while. That may change.

I think unless you are going to compete you wouldn't notice any real difference in your look . Creatine has been shown to be effective . You just want to keep your stores full not go crazy on it . 5g a day once you get full will keep it that way for most . And plenty of water !

I think unless you are going to compete you wouldn't notice any real difference in your look . Creatine has been shown to be effective . You just want to keep your stores full not go crazy on it . 5g a day once you get full will keep it that way for most . And plenty of water !

Thanks Lou.

Don't get me wrong....I used started using creatine from the day it was introduced to the public over 20 years ago, and used it for a long, long time. Now I want more of a harder look and was wondering if taking out the creatine, IN ADDITION to diet & training, will be one more thing that will help.

It worked for me just the first time I took it...years ago.but probably it was due to my diet,I wasn't eating enough proteins and calories,so I was able to feel the creatine effect (I think it was that).
when my diet improved,I took creatine another couple of time ( a couple of cycles) but I didn't feel a shit.the only supp that works fo me is glutamine,but high doses,at least 40-50 g a day.

I put it in and take it out. usually if I see a sale on it. or if in my pWO drink.

when taken with AAS... I feel like its taking an aspirin while shooting morphine.

^^ its in one of my workout drinks (post actually)

I don't really like it because of water retention

I read mix reviews on creatine. Some swear by it; others stay away because they say it causes a bloated look, water retention.
Eating crap makes you hold water....I wouldn't worry about creatine.....

Eating crap makes you hold water....I wouldn't worry about creatine.....

yeah....that's probably true :D

So do you use 5g a day of monohydrate?

i mix 5g of mono with 5g glutamine in a big ass gatorade for a postwo drink..use to drink protein after wo but makes me sick but thats a whole nother thread..lol as far as the creatine its cheap and it cant hurt....i notice roughly 3-5lbs bloat from it when i jump on and off....

IML Gear Cream!
i mix 5g of mono with 5g glutamine in a big ass gatorade for a postwo drink..use to drink protein after wo but makes me sick but thats a whole nother thread..lol as far as the creatine its cheap and it cant hurt....i notice roughly 3-5lbs bloat from it when i jump on and off....
You can add BCAA's to your drink for some added recovery brother.

thx brotha....i take the ON 1000mg bcaa capsules pre and post wo plus when i wake up and before bed...i only drink protien shakes before wo so figured i need all the help i can get cause i have trouble(i should say i hate) eating like a cutting bb and protien powder kills my gut...not sure if thats over kill or not but untill i can find a way to down 300g of protien a day this is what i found works for me...any ideas im all ears....

Creatine is cheap if you buy it by itself. Micronized is the way to go

It worked for me just the first time I took it...years ago.but probably it was due to my diet,I wasn't eating enough proteins and calories,so I was able to feel the creatine effect (I think it was that).
when my diet improved,I took creatine another couple of time ( a couple of cycles) but I didn't feel a shit.the only supp that works fo me is glutamine,but high doses,at least 40-50 g a day.

What do you get out of glutamine? Weight? Strength?

What do you get out of glutamine? Weight? Strength?
faster recovery and my muscles are a bit fuller.tried this thing after reading different articles written by a couple of italian bbers...I tried,it works.
def a faster recovery time,I tried with L-gluta and gluta peptides,last ones are better to me (and they don't taste so bad).
I don't know if it's bro-science,I've read these guys saying something interesting,and just gave a try.I wasted a fucking bunch of money on useless supplements,sometimes I wonder if I spent it on juice I would be fucking huge (or fucking dead LOL),but glutamine seems to work.

I like the con cret. No loading.. is nice micronized is definitely the way to go

This! I swear by aminos since I started taking bigger doses than just 5g. I think the sweet spot for me is 15-20grams intraworkout.

I love my creatine. Take it everyday. Just like a vitamin lol

Get Shredded!
Creatine monohydrate makes me hold water, and bloats out my face even a little.

It's nice to use during PCT to give you a little help with keeping up the strength/lifts, and that's one of the uses I suggest people all the time.

Also really good for vegetarians for many reasons.

I started taking it again. I can't make up my mind :D

It's bad dieting that holds retention, creatine is innocent! lol but seriously.

Regular creatine monohydrate. 5mg a day, none of this "loading" or micronized crap. It's probably the most studied and proven supplement out there. I don't gain weight from it nor do I experience bloat. I only ever stop taking it when I run out and am too lazy to buy more.

I tried creatine monohydrate a few years ago. Loaded it and did the maintenance dose like the label said. But I would cramp like a mofo during my sports practice. I probably should've drank more water, but when your practice is 2.5 hrs in a hot room with a coach yelling at you to push yourself, you don't have a lot of opportunities for water breaks. I noticed a slight strength increase but it wasn't worth the cramps (for me). Now I just don't use it. I think it works for strength but if you sweat a lot, you will probably cramp imo.

I save creatine for after a cycle. I believe that a break should be taken from creatine,just like anything else, and on cycle you really don't need it. Save it for off when you are and the body needs a little help with strength and recovery and what not. Creatine definitely helps. My total strength def goes down once stop supp creatine.

i use creatine mone every postw/out and when i stop using it i notice about 3-5lbs weight diff...so i do hold some water on it,,,its very inexpensive and beneficial...imho

Back