• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How long can i run tren over 12 months?

Brich

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I love what tren does for my body but i was told a few years ago that Tren is the most potent steroid of them all n that it's best to run it no longer than one cycle of 12 wks a yr. im now hearing mixed reviews im open minded help me out....

Technically, you can run it 12 months a year. Its just going to jack your ldl and other cholesterol problem.

Eventually your body is going to be so saturated to the point where tren dont bind to receptors anymore and gain nothing.

just do 10 weeks max, and switch to npp or something.

I would normally run two Tren cycles a year. 12 weeks at a time. I'm trying Deca this time.

Most people including me are doing great to stand it for 8 weeks ! lol

I would normally run two Tren cycles a year. 12 weeks at a time. I'm trying Deca this time.
Me too majere my last 2 have been tren cycles now Im going on a deca and then on a tren/primo. I thinking 8 weeks off in between but Im tempted to run the tren right after Im done with the deca cycle wow

Two cycles not to exceed 12 weeks each time inside a year should be no issue. Tren is amazing and literally five times as potent as testosterone, but I think it gets a stigma attached to it that does more good than harm. I would much rather see people respect the compound and use it less than one is able to rather than push a g of it a week for six months or cruise on it.

Back