• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

T3

heathalot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I don't know much about this stuff. Dosing, possible sides, stacking??...really nothing at all.

Is there anyone that can give a good rundown of how to use this stuff?? Or can you direct me somewhere??

T3 is a very individual drug, when it comes to dosage I've seen guys use as high as 250-300mcg/day and others as low as 25mcg/day where both athletes lost fat and reached their goals. As a rule I start everyone (and for now I'm dealing with men I'll pen an article on women’s usage in the future) at 25mcg/day. I usually base the time of the cycle on their individual weight loss goals, if it's a smaller amount I'll go 3 weeks tops, if it's a lot of weight to lose we'll go 4, 5 and sometimes 6 weeks. I generally don’t go over 6 weeks with anyone, as T3 tends to stop working in most people after that amount of time. I’d rather they run 4 weeks cycles with 2 weeks off where they use an ECA stack or Clen during the break to continue to lose fat, then run another 4 week cycle. So the 1st 3 days in this cycle would be 25mcg/day, then the 2nd 3-day period is 50mcg/day, etc. The typical 21-day cycle will look like this:

Days 1-3.................. 25mcg/day
Days 4-6...................50mcg/day
Days 7-9...................75mcg/day
Days 10-12................100mcg/day
Days 13-15................75mcg/day
Days 16-18................50mcg/day
Days 19-21................25mcg/day

As you can see the dosage is increased by 25mcg/day every 4th day until the maximum dosage is reached for the subject, in this case 100mcg/day, then lowered the by the same 25mcg/day increments every 4th day until the end of the cycle. Given that most of the people I've worked with have tried everything else and are still considerably overweight when they start, the full 4-week cycle is often used instead of the 21-day cycle. The one I've used lately with the most success is as follow, remember the jumps are still 25mcg/day but this time you increase/decrease the dosage every 4 days:

Days 1-4...................25mcg/day
Days 5-8...................50 "
Days 9-12.................75 "
Days 13-16...............100 "
Days 17-20...............75 "
Days 21-24...............50 "
Days 25-28...............25 "

Note: You could also do the 3-day increase/decrease and hold the maximum dosage of 100mcg/day for days 10-19, but some find 100mcg/day makes them too uncomfortably warm and they sweat too much, especially during the warmer months.

There you have it, simple yet effective.

There a lot of info on this forum and through google to answer all your questions, but a basic rundown would be that it's a thyroid hormone that increases the amount of calories used through the day. Non-selective, however so at high doses it can be quite catabolic. Generally stacked with clen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

..where in the world have you seen someone dose their t3 at 300mcg/ day......

That was a pretty kick ass response. Is it worth taking? My ultimate goals are to be big as fuck. But, I am of decent size now and want to cut down for the summer. Im damn close to a visible 6 pack but it seems things have slowed down. I typically do HIIT for 15 minutes after I lift in the evening, followed by another 10 min of walking on the treadmill. I know I'm at a caloric deficit. Just wanting some opinions.

Thank you sir. Very informative. I think I've been persuaded to stick with Clen for the time being and see what happens.

Back