• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to steroids

Justinem1221

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have lifted for a while. I am 6'3" and 190lb. I am wanting to start a cycle of some sort to help me along with my size. I have never done anything other than proteins and creatine mostly. I just want to make some more mass show. Since I never never done anything like this before I have no idea where to start. I don't have that much money to throw around. I know nothing is cheap but I would like to get the best bang for my buck I guess. Any help on where to start and what to start with would be greatly appreciated.

I have lifted for a while. I am 6'3" and 190lb. I am wanting to start a cycle of some sort to help me along with my size. I have never done anything other than proteins and creatine mostly. I just want to make some more mass show. Since I never never done anything like this before I have no idea where to start. I don't have that much money to throw around. I know nothing is cheap but I would like to get the best bang for my buck I guess. Any help on where to start and what to start with would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sure most people will give the same advice as me. Start off with just some test as first cycle , get comfortable with it, see how your body reacts before you introduce new things. You can see quite a bit of growth just from some good test .

Welcome to asf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok now I have a question about test. I've seen several different kinds. What kind should I start with? Are they all fairly similar?

Test E is the most popular beginner cycle.

Read the sticky on this board "Understanding Esters"
Does a pretty good job explaining the differences.

Have to agree with test e.......do some profile research,AI research is critical.........diet is still paramount......great info everywhere to make a well educated choice.............personally,I think the first cycle done right, promotes best gains.

Test E, is that testosterone enanthate? Also, how much and how often?

Yes test enanthate. Prices are something you can find out by reading the sponsors sections. 250mg/ wk is a good starting point. Reading is important bro. Or pm some people and you could get solid advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is cheap is knowledge and you cannot do any AAS without it. There is a wealth of information here you just need to put in the time to learn.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to ASF.

You can find a lot of answers just by searching the forums.
Read the rules and the sticky's.
Read up on esters, different types of AAS and cycles.
OCT and PCT compounds are as important as the AAS.

Don't start anything until you're sure of what you're doing.
Don't start anything without having EVERYTHING on hand...cycle, oct, pct...etc.

Back