• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tne

blown808

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys so I just started TNE 1cc an hour prior to work out, I recently pinned in my glute and having pains like I just pinned 2cc of prop, is this usually normal for the compound

I don't get any pip at all from tne. Did you warm the gear? How fast are you pinning it?

Might have nicked a vein I just looked at site and I have a bruise about the size of a half dollar

- - - Updated - - -

No time to warm it it was at work before the gym hah

Much to consider- how many mgs/ml-have you used TNE before-how fast inject- size of pin-all the above ?? OD

Here's a link on PIP from another site/forum. I'll probably be posting it a lot:
http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/articles/article-post-injection-pain.aspx

I am not a member of that forum. I am just posting the link because the information is GOLD and I couldn't have written it better or more informative.
I try not to copy and paste things like that because credit for them needs to go to the original author.

Much to consider- how many mgs/ml-have you used TNE before-how fast inject- size of pin-all the above ?? OD

First time using Tne, it was 1cc and size was a 1 in 23 gauge. That is what I normally using for all my injections. Speed was normal at first went in pretty fast so I slowed it up. First time this has happened with any site injection.

I love tne. But it's not the most gentle of compounds. You should generally expect a little bite from tne. Especially after long term use, which i know is not the case just sayin.

I love tne. But it's not the most gentle of compounds. You should generally expect a little bite from tne. Especially after long term use, which i know is not the case just sayin.

Everybody says this but I never get any PIP or a hard preworkout "hit" from it. I may have to try a different brand/lab.

Warrior

Back