• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Anavar

sambrown

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anavar is one of those steroids that is rarely understood, and rarely used correctly. Most anavar (Oxandrolone) users are using anavar to shed fat during a cutting cycle. However, many bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts forget that Anavar can also be used during a bulking cycle to help with increased strength and better lifts. In fact, many powerlifters use anavar to help increase strength and get better mass.

Some of the best cutting cycles out there include anavar. The top cutting cycle being anavar and winstrol stacked together.

ibsUP24DOUsg7j.gif

Does var actually cause fat loss? My personal experience suggests otherwise. My theory is, If you add muscle, you increase your metabolic rate. As the rate increases, more calories are burned at rest and you loose weight. So, the weight loss is the result of increased RMR rather than Anavar directly.

I'm very interested in any science or other opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back