• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone else do this?

KCBARBELLJOE

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I honestly go to every source here, and just look and dream about buying everything they have for sale. I want to have a small stock pile. Anyone else feel this way?

Only on Fridays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly go to every source here, and just look and dream about buying everything they have for sale. I want to have a small stock pile. Anyone else feel this way?

I print out my sources list and write down my few next cycles while I take a shit.

2rcbqwx.jpg

OP, just to give you some perspective that's^ a small stockpile

Sometimes

But I've been thinking a lot about a shit load of anavar and masteron prop. I NEED it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just looking at the pic makes me want to buy more. it's such a small stash :(

It would help if you had a dozen kits in the background instead of fluffing it with syringe boxes :D

dude i want gh so bad. the peps are such a cock tease.

Lol I got a pile:) started as a freezer bag full now it's a dresser drawer:coffee:

dude i want gh so bad. the peps are such a cock tease.

Peps suck bro ...Get some GH ...Serono if possible , If not I would be on Bush's rips for sure

Peps suck bro ...Get some GH ...Serono if possible , If not I would be on Bush's rips for sure

please tell me that shithead (you know who i'm talking about) didn't get all the seronos.

i'll totally drive up to Illinois if he did.

Instead of jerking off to the catalog...I just buy the stuff. Then I can jerk off to it IRL.

2rcbqwx.jpg

Remember Slappy, you started it...
I'm not sure if you guys believe I take this shit seriously...

IMGP1075.JPG

IMGP1079.JPG

IMGP1080.JPG

IMGP1085.JPG

Get Shredded!
Is the sewing machine to stitch up all the pin holes? Damn bro, can you spot me 20?!

DAMN! so jelly!

the c-mag is such a nice touch to a long range weapon. lol

PF, dude, we should really hang out

. . .oh yeah, nice stash of gear too.

DAMN! so jelly!

the c-mag is such a nice touch to a long range weapon. lol

PF, dude, we should really hang out

. . .oh yeah, nice stash of gear too.

I'll PM you next time I head to Texas.

I'll PM you next time I head to Texas.

sweet. if you give me a little heads up we could probably team up with a buddy of mine and head out to his ranch. he's an avid collector and has some fun toys. some wouldn't even require hearing protection with the right ammo.

2rcbqwx.jpg

Shit slappy that's about 2weeks worth for you, Wtf bro, I didn't see any Jewprint Labs gear in your stockpile, not a single 9ml vial.

Back