• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What the hell is going on lately!!???

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it me or have you all noticed an unusual amount of noobs just throwing out some of the most basic questions? Or even worse, some of the most stupid posts that I have seen since I joined. It's like another board closed and they all showed up here.

When I discovered ASF, I read so much, all the time, that my wife was literally on my ass to get me to put my ipad down. Even after all that, I choose carefully before I posted my first comments. To think, these same people want to take gear? These are the same people who jump right I. And then burn up the forum with posts, because something went wrong. Or better yet, start growing boobs and then when you ask them about what they are taking for estrogen, they say they are going to buy it if they run into trouble. They can't figure that out, how do they even get their address right on an order. No wonder the reps have so much trouble with simple orders.

i appreciate all the help I got, but come on take this shit a little more serious. Too bad that they can't be forced to read some of the stickies when joining the site. Something like....you can't continue on the site until the next three articles are read.

Maybe they are more interesting in growing thier post count than thier muscles.

LowTman

Everybody starts out ignorant and some of us never get passed it. As the form grows the same basic questions will get answered time and again. Instructions on stickies and search will work for most, calling people out will just make them go somewhere else where they may not be given the same quality advice they can get here.

Is it me or have you all noticed an unusual amount of noobs just throwing out some of the most basic questions? Or even worse, some of the most stupid posts that I have seen since I joined. It's like another board closed and they all showed up here.

When I discovered ASF, I read so much, all the time, that my wife was literally on my ass to get me to put my ipad down. Even after all that, I choose carefully before I posted my first comments. To think, these same people want to take gear? These are the same people who jump right I. And then burn up the forum with posts, because something went wrong. Or better yet, start growing boobs and then when you ask them about what they are taking for estrogen, they say they are going to buy it if they run into trouble. They can't figure that out, how do they even get their address right on an order. No wonder the reps have so much trouble with simple orders.

i appreciate all the help I got, but come on take this shit a little more serious. Too bad that they can't be forced to read some of the stickies when joining the site. Something like....you can't continue on the site until the next three articles are read.

Maybe they are more interesting in growing thier post count than thier muscles.

LowTman

am I having deja vu... wasn't this same post made a month ago

Everybody starts out ignorant and some of us never get passed it. As the form grows the same basic questions will get answered time and again. Instructions on stickies and search will work for most, calling people out will just make them go somewhere else where they may not be given the same quality advice they can get here.

Thank you! I was with a forum since 2009 or 8 and ended up leaving because ...1 the guys I started with tapered off and 2 the new guys were so negative. ...then I came here got some great advice from vision and warrior but got bashed by this guy...Anyhow I forgive him and hope everyone gets a fair experience on this forum...

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Hello . I want to be Huge . Can somebody please tell me who is safe to buy steroids from . I want the good stuff .

Thank you

My buddy at planet fitness told me this forum is the place to come for steroids . I cant wait to be big . Is 100 bucks enough for decent cycle

My buddy at planet fitness told me this forum is the place to come for steroids . I cant wait to be big . Is 100 bucks enough for decent cycle

Awesome Murf. You have me rolling on the floor!

Kaotic, I didn't bash you, nor was this toward you. You posted in the Pit, you have to expect some shit. No different then Farve gave me. Welcome back by the way!

LowTman

I sell jizz in a 10ml bottle passing it as winny at planet fitness. ..... murf23 interested?

-jwgibbons
What the fuck! That's my territory! These sponsor wars are getting out of control..... Hmmmmpppphhhh!

Hey JW: can you post all the peps being administered and the dosages? Thanks

Haha there's enough planet fitness goers who are willing to pay after there monthly pizza parties for all to make a buck. Well I guess I could go back to selling winny as jizz at the fertility drs office.

-jwgibbons

Bulk jizz for the winter cut jizz for the summer ....I knew this board was gonna be great ..This is gonna be a great summer . And all for under 100 buks

Haha there's enough planet fitness goers who are willing to pay after there monthly pizza parties for all to make a buck. Well I guess I could go back to selling winny as jizz at the fertility drs office.

-jwgibbons

dude really? That was posted in your Evo log and you cut paste it here. That's fuckin shitty. You want to come at me with shit like that ? Really?

dude really? That was posted in your Evo log and you cut paste it here. That's fuckin shitty. You want to come at me with shit like that ? Really?

Brother, first off I am sorry that happened, I had responded to my log and then this when I was tryin to respond to murf23 on this it must have somehow pulled up the last response I did. I think everyone knows im not a dick like that and you didn't ask a dumb question were are running the same peptides and were comparing notes. So again I am sorry brother, I can see how it looks like I was calling you a planet fitness goer that was not the case.

-jwgibbons

Brother, first off I am sorry that happened, I had responded to my log and then this when I was tryin to respond to murf23 on this it must have somehow pulled up the last response I did. I think everyone knows im not a dick like that and you didn't ask a dumb question were are running the same peptides and were comparing notes. So again I am sorry brother, I can see how it looks like I was calling you a planet fitness goer that was not the case.

-jwgibbons

thank brother! Appreciate it. Your the man and you know your shit so I just try and learn

Back