• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

I just became a Lakers fan!

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[h=1]Blake Griffin Smacks Justin Bieber At Hollywood Starbucks[/h]
Justin Bieber simply can’t seem to keep himself out of trouble. Police were dispatched this morning to respond to an altercation at a Starbucks in West Hollywood involving some familiar faces. A barista at the coffee house was apparently confronted by Bieber when he refused to serve the pop star because he wasn’t wearing a shirt. “He came in with no shirt on and his pants hanging down and underwear showing and tried to order a caramel apple machiatto.”, said Joey Goldsmith, the Starbucks barista, “I just told him he would have to put a shirt on if he wanted to order.” That’s when Bieber snapped. According to the police report Bieber started cussing at the barista and threatening to have his bodyguard, “kick his ass”.Fortunately for Goldsmith, LA Clippers star Blake Griffin had been enjoying a drink at a table when he witnessed the altercation and stepped in. Witnesses at the scene reported that Griffin tried to calm Bieber but the Biebs wasn’t having any of it. There was more yelling, and some pushing and that’s when Griffin smacked Bieber, knocking him to the floor. “He smacked the shit out of him” said one witness, “then I saw Justin stumble out of the door looking like he was crying.” Bieber was gone before police arrived at the scene.

Blake plays for the La clippers bro...

But yeah that was sweeet

Lakers, Clippers who cares, beating the shit out of that little faggot is okay in my book.

Blake plays for the La clippers bro...

But yeah that was sweeet
I dont follow hoops at all. Thats funny though cause the title of the article that I copied it from said "I just became a lakers fan" lol
Ghetto ping-pong isnt for me, never liked it

Back