• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Carrier oil question for Reps

dolphfan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys, I have an allergy/reaction to EO. Just wondering which brands don't use it. If this is something that is against the rules I apologize in advance and would a MOD remove it. Please PM me if you don't want to post it in the open forums. Thanks in advance!
Dolph

Now I've never used their product, so this isn't a plug or anything. (though that sale on the 30ml test is making my mouth water) But Clean and Clear labs puts the carrier oil as well as the BA and BB percentage right on the bottle. I know a few other labs do as well. Makes that shit look legit as fuck. I wish all labs did this.

Muscle Factory labs does this as well.

You'd be better off straight PMing the Board Reps. But I thought I would help a brother out.

Last edited:
Surprised no sponcor wants to answer this and help this dude out ... Potential new customer ....And no its not against the rules to ask ... Bump to the top for a lil help

my muscle factory eq contains no EO. i believe that the green team also has EO free gear.

A lot of sponsors don't want to release there blends, it's like there proprietary trademarks and they don't want people trying to copy there stuff. And some sponsors change carriers so they don't want to get pinned down.

20w50?!? Naw that makes me run too hot. But thanks for all the advice guys. I'll start pm'ing people tomorrow.
Dolph

IML Gear Cream!
Dude what about winter, how does 20w-50 work when its cold. Do you run the syringe under warm water, or heat up the vial?

Okay. Last bump for info. I got one reply, but somebody help a brother out!!
Dolph

Thanks Warrior! I was just hoping to be able to use more than one source. Also thanks to everyone else who chimed in. Good people here at ASF!!
Dolph

Contact each sponsor directly via PM.
Best way for you to ask your question.

^^ this is best.In that manner you can let them know exactly what compounds you are ordering.Some sources add EO to one compound and not the others. Also _ have seen small adds to compensate for cold weather.Luck-OD

Back