• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Has anyone had any success with SARMs?

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
They promise a lot but I don't see anyone on here talking about them

It's really difficult to know what you're getting a lot of the time... I think that even if you get something very legit, it's an area that still needs more real-world experience and logs.

Im doing a log now started last week running Ostarine and GW. S4 ill run towards the end. GW is promising for endurance muscular and cardio. Definitely helps my run times and Rest between sets has shortened too.

I used Ostra (MK-2866) before. It helped retained muscle mass during PCT, but for me personally, I didn't seem to recover as well. Could have been the PCT drugs though because I did another cycle and had a hard time recovering during PCT without the Ostra.

This is before I decided to blast and cruise.

That GW looks real promising. If offered half of what people say would still be pretty worth it I think. I'll give it a go sometime soon.

I used Ostra (MK-2866) before. It helped retained muscle mass during PCT, but for me personally, I didn't seem to recover as well. Could have been the PCT drugs though because I did another cycle and had a hard time recovering during PCT without the Ostra.

This is before I decided to blast and cruise.

They say you aren't supposed to use Ostra when on pct because it hinders your recovery. I believe it suppresses as well. I don't know about all sarms though.

I planning on taking Ost with my PCT, I know it has a mild shut down but planning on adding DAA to help with that. Has anyone one else used Ost with their PCT and had success?

Back