• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's the craziest story you have told to get a test panels

kaoticsolja

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So me an the old lady came up with this....were gonna walk in together. ..I'm gonna ask her to give me and the doc a second....then when she leaves I'm gonna tell the doc I had a crazy weekend with this hot little red head but I think I need some tests done before the ball and chain finds out!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

True...that's what I'm going to actually do

why would you need a crazy story? :hmm:

I give up...i tried Warrior I did..lol

It was supposed to be a funny topic but obviously I failed. ..thanks anyways guys

It was supposed to be a funny topic but obviously I failed. ..thanks anyways guys

I'm not laughing. Good day, sir.

lololol

I'm laughing but only because of smokey's response

No love on this thread. ^^^ x2

Ok mod can we have this delete or locked cause I get it wasn't funny..

Gonna be tough to get repped if that's the best he has.

Note to newbs: read more, learn more.........(wait for it)..............POST LESS!

Gotta love the replies though.

LowTman

This has nothing to do with reading more or learning more it was what I thought could in site some witty stories or some nonsensical rants that brought a smile to my face...Instead I found dull and uninspired answers ...i appreciate this forum and read far more than I post as you theorized. I am no where on the level of others who post and am here for knowledge encouragement and a few chuckles. Definitely did not obtain any of the sort.

Back