• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Heartbreaking :(

heymrwaters

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When you wake up in the morning and see this

he5epu6y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ That is very depressing for me too when that happens.

Real Heartbreak

NOoooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Attachments

• empty.jpg
    empty.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 12
I have plenty :D
....Still sad to see them go though...that feel

I need more powder. Been out for like a month. Been relying on whole food and some days I don't think I'm getting enough proteinZ

I need more powder. Been out for like a month. Been relying on whole food and some days I don't think I'm getting enough proteinZ

How much are you getting in a day? While bulking I was getting upwards of 400 and now that I switched to keto and dropped my cals some its a little under 300...

I mean EVERYONE is completely different and you could need much less or much more than me, but I'll tell you what with the numbers I have to hit 2 shakes/ 4 whole food meals are a lot easier to do than just 6 whole food meals a day.

Give divine a try brother.

^ and when you look at it as food and not a supplement, price wise it's cheaper if not the same than most meats.

IML Gear Cream!
Around 200g a day, sometimes less

:jerkedandtanned:

i still have half a 5lb tub of double chocolate from optimum that i cant choke down...id rather drink the old school biproduct beef protien ..lmfao...itshard for me to change from my cheap but great tasting natures research .....and for bcaas i take optimum tabs 4x a day plus glutamine and beta alanine ...

ya know ive read a ton on protien intake and old school says a gram a pound and new school says 1.5-2 grams a pound ive heard..…im 235lbs and i normally try and get at least 300g and theres now way im trying to get over 400g that just torture.....im so sick of skinlessnchix breast as it is...i wish pussy gave us protien...last i heard all ya get from eating that is throat cancer....

and waters i comend you for getting 400 of protien in bro i really do.....last time i tried that i felt horrible ill and every 3 hrs when it was time to eat i would just cringe with no appetitie or enthusiasm at all to eat lean protien....never did care for eating like a bodybuilder....i usually worked out so i could eat whatever i wanted until i hit late 30s ...my body has a diff idea now...to store fat faster...lol Divine is next on my list

You don't like ON double chocolate?!?!?!?!

Please remove your human skin suit and return to your home planet.

Warrior

i cant stomache the shit....ive heard great things about ON but im stuck on the shitter after tryin to gag that shit down

**graphic images: Viewer discretion is advised

speaking of images i still cant get pics to upload on here...its pissin me off...want to post some labs and cant...

i just dont understand why this tablet has issues with forums....i figured it out on all th rest except this one....im gonna look for an app to download that might help.....

Get Shredded!
Splain me about BCAAs. With 2 shakes a day, do I need more, which one(s) and when?

Hey bro. Many people believe that you don't need more BCAAs than what you already get from your protein sources. I tend to disagree, but I see their point of view. Leucine for instance induces protein synthesis, seems like a good idea to take more to me.

Since I'm typing from a mobile device I got a link for you that seems to give good info.
http://aminoacidstudies.org/bcaa/

I mean I don't know your body, but I think upping that some could do you some good mr. terked and jan...

:kiss:

I do eat no less than 400g carbs a day, keeps my runs and swims top notch, naw mean?

Hey bro. Many people believe that you don't need more BCAAs than what you already get from your protein sources. I tend to disagree, but I see their point of view. Leucine for instance induces protein synthesis, seems like a good idea to take more to me.

Since I'm typing from a mobile device I got a link for you that seems to give good info.
http://aminoacidstudies.org/bcaa/

Thank you eod. I do enjoy supplementing with them from time to time, but I do know if I'm ever going to do something fasted there will be bcaa's present in my system.

Thank you eod. I do enjoy supplementing with them from time to time, but I do know if I'm ever going to do something fasted there will be bcaa's present in my system.

Absolutely. Do to cost reasons I stick to BCAAs mainly during my dieting for the muscle sparing aspects. If I could I would take them year round.

Back