• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cutaxyl 150 cycle help

Hamp46

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I will be starting cut 150 stack next week.i plan on running 1ml eod and then add Tbol last 4 weeks. I just wanted to see if I should run the 1ml eod including the weekends too?

1 ml EOD you're looking at 175 mg/week of each compound. There will be some synergistic effects between the test/tren/mast, but that is a very conservative dose. I would go 1 ml ED or at least 1.5 EOD bro. But to answer your question yes EOD means EVERY other day. Weekends included.

^^^ x 2 . These products should be dosed 1ml/ ed or 2ml/eod IMO . ED or EOD means just that . You don't take the weekends off , lol

^^^ x 2 . These products should be dosed 1ml/ ed or 2ml/eod IMO . ED or EOD means just that . You don't take the weekends off , lol

what about holidays?

I will be starting cut 150 stack next week.i plan on running 1ml eod and then add Tbol last 4 weeks. I just wanted to see if I should run the 1ml eod including the weekends too?

i would advise against taking steroids. not generally speaking for everyone, just specifically you. you shouldn't do steroids.

Back