• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Logo on Pill?

jingato

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I just started doctor prescribed TRT and I thought I might add an oral to the mix because I read they can help jumpstart the Test. I picked up a bottle of 25MG Dbol pills from someone in the sponsors section. After some good advice I received on this site in another thread i decided not to take them this first time with TRT. However, I purchased them before that. I receive'd them today and I was a little concerned with the pills because they have the companies logo stamped in them. Not the manufacturers, but the logo of the site that sold them. I don't want to post any pics because this could be completely normal for all I know and I don't want to call them out. I just want to know if I should toss them or keep them for another time. The are round, yellow and slightly powder to the touch. They seem like the pills were actually pressed by the guy who sold them. Is this a normal thing for sellers to be pressing their own pills? I'd rather just toss them and be safe if that's not a normal thing.

Thanks for the advice.

They're usually just capped by the guy selling them. You bought UGL gear man. That's what makes it UGL.

ok, I guess I just wasn't expecting that. I figured it's better to be safe. So what do the guys who sell it usually do? Do they actually make these by mixing the the ingredients them selfs or do they somehow get manufactured powder of the product?

They buy the hormones which are manufactured in china for the most part, also India, Eastern Europe, etc. then mixed and packaged here for the most part. Details will obviously vary. You have to understand that many of these drugs are just no longer available from the major phaaceutical manufacturers and some never were. Dbol was created to beat the Russians in the Olympics. Not exactly a valid medic reason by today's standards you know?

Back