• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Questions about an Anavar only cycle

KL15

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all, I've been browsing the web the past few days regarding an Anavar only cycle, but still have plenty of questions. First off a bit about me I'm 30 years old 5'7 180lbs, been lifting for the better part of half my life. Competed in powerlifting for a number of years, which has brought me across some great people to help me master my lifting routine. Diet is all in check as well of course. I've only done one cycle so far (age 25) but know for the most part a rough idea of the basics. I'm currently thinking of doing a cycle of Anavar on its' own, but have heard so many mixed reviews and ideas on it. the reason why i'm skeptical on stacking it with test is because my first experience with steroids I was running test C at 600mg a week I started to get a bit of gyno, so I feel I might be very receptive to gyno. That cycle once my nips started to hurt and get puffy I slowly tapered off and started lectro. All is clear now but just don't really want to deal with that again hence why im a bit hesitant on stacking it with test. although I do now realize that dosage might of been a bit too high for a first time. But my question is what is everyone's thoughts on an Anavar only cycle? I've been doing much reading on it and it sounds great. well atleast on paper. Would you all recommend doing test as a base with it? If so i'd really like to keep it at a bare minimum dosage like say test p at 100mg a week or so? I'm not too sure you tell me. but for those who have ran anavar on it's own how long was your cycle, or how long can you cycle it? As well as dosage, I feel I keep on reading very bipolar comments and suggestions. But now that I've gotten so far ahead of my self my goals on it are to kind of just cut up and put on lean mass. I got sick a few weeks ago and lost quite a bit of size. For now i'm just trying to get back up to 180 and possibly bulk up to 190 then get on the cycle to trim up a bit. Thank you very much for you time and suggestions.

oo-fa....this is not a good first post bro :D inb4 the shit storm

Yes...you need a test base (start with a lower dose, like 200-400) with an AI on board

keep reading.....good luck

Hmm ur old cycle did u run an ai the entire time u was on the 600mg test c or did u just wait until u saw signs......... alot of people are going to tell u to use test as a base , the anavar is going to shut u down so why not use a test base.
Oo u could easily get back up to 190 id think by simply eating tons of clean foods ??

Yes I was running an AI the entire cycle. Yeah I kinda only assumed people would recommend but I figured it wouldn't hurt seeing what people's input was. It seems like it varies in opinions I guess. But sorry I kinda worded that wrong. I will be clean bulking up to 190 and then plan on doing a cycle. (This cycle is for the near future, not within a few weeks or months). Just getting prepaired and gaining as much knowledge as I can so I can determine what I'm going to do.

Okay what AI were you running? I mean i use like 10mg or aromasen when gyno shows up when i run even up too 500mg test and it takes care of any gyno i have. Honestly it might of not even benn like true gyno, just some watery estrogen shit under your nips puffing it up, i get that from time to time and it either takes care of itself. And a bare MINIMUM of 100mg var?! Someone please correct me if im wrong but this is a pretty high dose. I've never ran it personally but I think 100mg is the max ive personally known anyone to run it 50mg to be the standard and these guys had some good experience behind them before they started it. I've done plenty or oral only cycles in the past and in all honesty, they do work *BUT* usually only for the time your on them. You'll keep a lot more in my experience and get much better results even if you run like 100-150mg of test a week you'll feel a lot better too. But from what i've seen anavar peoduces some amazing results so IMO id say go for some test prop and anavar.

Woops im sorry i read that wrong i thought you said use a min of 100mg anavar not prop lol but yeah prop and anavar is good :D I'd say like 250mg prop maybe 30-50 mg var? Depending on the source that would be a nice bulker for ya. Just keep reading up on your stuff and figure out what your going to do. Keep in mind it's hard to give you an exact plan of what to do because everyone responds diff to compounds so the best way to figure out what works for you is to read up and get an idea of what to do and find whats best for you through trial and error.

I have run a cycle of anavar only a couple yrs ago it gave me strength n also kept me lean but not a lot of size tho i did the cycle this way bcus all i could get at the time was var so jus ran it n was pleasantly surprised!

thank you both for your input! I plan on doing 50mg ED of anavar and 200mg EW of test P. I realize everyone's body is different so I'm going to just judge the anavar dosage as I go along. Would you guys recommend nova or clomid for pct? or both? I originally was thinking nolva at 75/75/50/25

Yeah Anavar by itself is definitely a waste of gear. I tried it back in my stupider days (I've gotten slightly smarter since) ran 200mg ED for 10 weeks. Very aggressive strength gains but that's about it. Definitely need a test base. And yeah I know now, 200mg is way too much.

Back