• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best source/vendor for PCT gear?

epson1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm getting to that halfway point in my cycle and Its time to start looking for a solid pct source.

my cycle is

week 1-3 test prop 800mg
week 4-10 test prop 700mg, Tren ace 300mg
week 11-12 test prop 600mg

I've always had nolva and clomid on hand from a buddy for emergency gyno but honestly I've had almost zero sides at all, no Tren rage or insomnia or test gyno.

What vendors on this board are legit and can help me out and point me in the right direction for what I need to safely come off this cycle

i cant help much with who is best except for what ive read since i dnt pct, but i will say brother...when i did pct i always made sure i had that b4 i had my gear. learned my lesson the hard way. im sure some one will chime in with a good source though. good luck my man!

Ouch!!! Always best to have PCT covered even before your other gear just to make double double sure you are good to go! In this case that's water under the bridge and getting you covered is the most important thing. The real question is which PCT protocol do feel comfortable following? Specifically what do you want to run???

Yea I already have it all.. love a sponsor not on this board

Back