• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sub-Q TRT

Heavy did a write up on this -and I have also used extensive and tested.I did find that my levels did seem to be more stable-but as for this guys other claims I have not seen any studies to back up his claims.The most I could inject was .5 ml without getting a pool of oil-but that was adequate.At this time am not using this method as I am crusing on larger doses.Thanks for sharing-OD

At .5ml or with thicker oil it gets uncomfortable. My doc prescribed protocol is .25ml 2x/wk subq. I was going to get some high mg test for my cruise to see if I could cruise on the same amount of oil but double the dose. Subq injections are just easier, but too much oil or frequency and it goes out the window.

My my doc says subq helps to keep more stable levels and also minimize E spikes.

I use .5 ml as well with test cyp 200mg\ml, Im good with it so far. Thought about making higher mg test but that was as far as it made it, a thought. For right now Im good with 200mg weekly. Never had any bruising or lumps.

its great for when you get tired of hitting delts. i still am not thrilled about IM injections and I always hit delts with a 1 inch pin, cant reach ass very well and does not feel good when i do it. subq is a great "break" from real pinning

interesting crisler vid. however, i dont know if i agree with the "do not aspirate when hitting subq". the ONLY time i ever got blood in the syringe when i pulled back, was from a subq HCG shot. It freaked me out

my doctor prescribed sub-q initially, but said it was because it was easier. He didn't explain any benefits. I opted for IM thinking that would be more stable. looks like I have some reading to do.

I've bled more times with subq. In all honesty I have to rotate a bit. Hcg and peptides are great subq, but oil I've had a slight buildup at times. I don't aspirated subq though because the veins there are too small to stay in so something like an oil embolism is very remote and I found aspirating to cause slight bruising.

I have had to bring my endo the studies from Canada and Saudi to have him consider sub q, also needed to discuss using cyp over detonate to avoid the heavier oil,,,,still waiting a response a day or so and will know, definitely easier to pin.

Im not dissing anyone here, just my opinion, but I think you guys are nuts. Sub Q with an oil is asking for an abscess IMHO.

IML Gear Cream!
I have tried subq injections and although they are definitely easier they end up being more painful and leave some nice welts. Pinning the ventro glute is easy and painless imo.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I have tried subq injections and although they are definitely easier they end up being more painful and leave some nice welts. Pinning the ventro glute is easy and painless imo.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This^^^. Ventral glutes are totally painless with my script test and even quads are barely noticeable. No need for subq, I would have red welts all over if I tried.

I did the addition from the video and he is right. a weekly IM injection is 500 pokes a decade - I pin at least 2 places a week (1040 pokes). When I'm on a cycle, it's 4 times a week PLUS 2 SUBQs. YIKES!

I have been doing the injections sub q for over a year now. Always .5ml No problems to speak of.

I was doing sub-q with .5cc twice a week, and it was painless. Until I had a lump the size of my fist pop up. I ended up having an ultrasound done to make sure there was no infection. Now I pin delts and quads only.

Yeah I tried sub q for about a week. Umm ...not worth it. The pain and welts just to unbearable. I believe it would work just fine but again just to painful.

Back