• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Myofascial release

I bought an orbital polisher from walmart, similar to the one in the video for $23. It's beyond awesome, I feel great! Also want to mention it builds slight heat in the muscle and skin while using it, I think that helps too.

Haha... I think I'll stick with a deep tissue massage.

Haha... I think I'll stick with a deep tissue massage.

Yeah those are very nice! I just can't afford them every day like I would like. My woman massages ok but can't last long. She uses the polisher on my back with minimal effort for as long as I want. She finally tried it on her sore muscles and she said it felt great, got rid of her pain, and after she was done it left a warm feeling like a heating pad.
You know... the pad is made of thick foam, it's not a grinder, though the guy says he grinds the muscles out. I found It works great for nagging PIP and knots from pinning that don't seem to go away for awhile otherwise. My suggestion is to invest in an inexpensive ($23 at Walmart) buffer, try it, and if it doesn't work for you take it back and get a refund. That is cheaper than one massage. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Back