• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

When to take Aromasin

LukeIronWall

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've always started my AI's same day or day after the first pin regardless of esters, But I just had a buddy tell me different timings to start with enanthate test, prop and deconathate test...
I tried doing a little search on my own to see how long did it take, if any, for aromasin to build up but all i found was the half life on males .

do you guys wait a few days or weeks to start ?

There really isn't a main protocol with this..just have it on hand, and if your a VET and know when to expect a change in estro levels, or conversion you take your AI before hand.. Its a good practice to take your AI regardless, but get bloods to really assure where you are..I swear by tamox, it allows your body to have the right to produce, but yet inhibits binding by blocking certain sites by clogging the lock, not allowing the key to fit!

Depends on the ester life. I am currently on a cycle and was originally planning to take aromasin from week 2 (test e) until end of pct. But now I think im just going to run it if gyno flares. Some guys like their estrogen a little bit higher when on cycle (depends on genetics, some get wayy too high). I've always liked a little bit of bloat a litttttle bit of bloat during a cycle because it gives a little bit of leeway when gaining. Also helps keep my joints nice and juicy which is good because your ligaments are not growing at the same rate your stacking those 45s on the bar... So for example, a short ester like prop you could start at day one and it will be built up and kicking about 80 hours in, but with a longer ester like enth, some start sometime in the 2nd week because it's not fully built up in your blood levels yet. If you were to start it at day 1 of an enth cycle all your doing is lowering your E even more before the test levels even rise..

Start it when you start your cycle. There are way more important reasons than gyno and bloat that yous should manage your e2 on cycle. High estrogen in males causes prostate cancer, high blood pressure, increased risk of strokes. You should keep e2 within clinical range off cycle even when on cycle. Then you get the benefits of estrogen without the nasty effects. Also there is a study with exemestane giving males 25 and 50mg/day. While e2 was significantly lowered it ws still in clinically normal range- and they werent taking steroids. My point - you arent gonna crash your e2 levels if you start it right away. In the study they were administering 2-3x as much as you will be taking and e2 wasnt crushed.

There really isn't a main protocol with this..just have it on hand, and if your a VET and know when to expect a change in estro levels, or conversion you take your AI before hand.. Its a good practice to take your AI regardless, but get bloods to really assure where you are..I swear by tamox, it allows your body to have the right to produce, but yet inhibits binding by blocking certain sites by clogging the lock, not allowing the key to fit!

Good info Vision.

Would the tamoxifen be in lieu of the aromasin or combined with it? Also, what dosage would be recommended? I normally keep Prami and aromasin on hand, but am very interested in the Tamoxifen based on what you stated.

Thanks!

LowTman

Combining wouldn't have a pronounced effect on halting estro in all, thus this is good! Each compound is responsible for going down different pathways..utilize a binder inhibitor such as tamox to clear short ranger binding,and utilize adex for control over all estro conversion..This should be a short term treatment, once you have the (e2) under control "if your labs suggest", stop the tamox and continue the adex... you dont need prami, this is not an "E1" issue.. Tamox is seriously magic, regardless of its age, there is no AI that can mimic what Tamox can do...

Back