• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

1-Test Cyp/Dihydroboldenone

Disqualified

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've never been able to find a reputable UGL or Raw source that carries. Would love to get my hands on raws of it but am curious enough to try anything reliable enough out there.

please excuse lack of rep on this board, I browse IMF more frequently but joined here to support heavy

I hace a few friends also looking for the 1-test, its as a ghost... Heard awesome stuff about it as well

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Im on a mission..
I'll update if anything is found. Would appreciate if others would do the same. Blueboogie used to carry it before he went MIA. Good man, would be sad if the rumor of his decease is true.

Naps has 1TC under Geneza but it's not currently in stock.

Looks expensive to run 800mg-1000mg a week.

I was going to suggest Naps as well with Geneza, but as you said its out of stock.

i still have a couple bottles left from a couple years ago from another source not sponsored here. I ran it for a bit and it reminded me of Boldeneone with a dash of Tren. Pretty good stuff without the sides :coffee:

Back