• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

More frequent low dose pins vs less freq high dose

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
is there any disadvantages to pinning more often with less oil vs pinning a little more but only 2-3 times a week?

Or any advantages either way

I'm running 750mg a week of test E, I just do 250mg 3 times a week. I'm wondering if there would be any benefit to breaking down to 125mg 6 times a week

The guys you buy your pins from will love you for it.

Warrior

lol true, not to mention sticking yourself six times a week might cause a bit of discomfort.

Is there any research showing how much of a dose of any gear is actually absorbed and used by your body and not just excreted?

All of it will be 'absorbed'. I think what you're looking for is bio-availability.

As long as you pin often enough to maintain stable blood levels for the ester being used, there is no reason more frequent pinning.

The EXCEPTION is if you're using so much gear it won't fit in a single pin. I'm running 1000mg Test E and 600mg deca. I COULD pin the deca once a week, but I save myself a pin by doing it twice a week at the same time as my test.

Warrior

All of it will be 'absorbed'. I think what you're looking for is bio-availability.

As long as you pin often enough to maintain stable blood levels for the ester being used, there is no reason more frequent pinning.

The EXCEPTION is if you're using so much gear it won't fit in a single pin. I'm running 1000mg Test E and 600mg deca. I COULD pin the deca once a week, but I save myself a pin by doing it twice a week at the same time as my test.

Warrior

So you pin 500mg of test at once?

In my opinion the syringe is wasted if it's not full to the brim haha. 3cc 3cc 3cc 3cc's

Yes sir. 500mg of test and 300mg of deca per pin, every Monday and Thursday.

Plus 150mg TNE pre-workout, but I don't count that lol

Warrior

Is this blast or cruise?

:D

Hey warrior I'm running the same stack deca and test e....I just added masteron e aswell gonna run 400 - 600mg per week and see what happens I think I'm planning to drop the deca in 2 to 4 weeks I've been on 8 weeks now then just run test and mastE

Hey warrior I'm running the same stack deca and test e....I just added masteron e aswell gonna run 400 - 600mg per week and see what happens I think I'm planning to drop the deca in 2 to 4 weeks I've been on 8 weeks now then just run test and mastE

Why the change mid cycle? Deca is a bulking compound, Mast is a hardener.

Warrior

I have to eyeball it because I'm past the 3cc mark, 3.2 to be precise. As long as the plunger doesn't fall out I'm happy.

Warrior

Hahaha, I can just imagine pulling the plunger out and dumping over 3cc of gear on the ground and getting sooooo pissed... The mental image is just really funny to me

Hahaha, I can just imagine pulling the plunger out and dumping over 3cc of gear on the ground and getting sooooo pissed... The mental image is just really funny to me
Done it with shaky hands years ago with things other than gear. Very expensive fuck up!

I'm doing my testE and Eq 3 times a week right now just because I have to do the npp mwf, I don't see any benefit or drawback other than it saves pins. I figure with proper time between sites the larger volume of oil per site outweighs an additional two pins per week and the scar tissue buildup. It's just more comfortable for me.

I have to eyeball it because I'm past the 3cc mark, 3.2 to be precise. As long as the plunger doesn't fall out I'm happy.

Warrior

You fucker .... I just laughed so hard at that my co-workers all turned around.

QZ

less frequent pins will save you gear in the long run because of that small amount that stays in the needle after the plunger is pushed all the way in.

i guess you could add a little bit of air to the syringe, so as to push all the oil out, but that doesn't sit well with me. plus you can't fit air in that bitch if you've got 3.2 cc in there.

Back