• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

E Control RX for Post Cycle?

Badass_559

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'll be coming off a cycle of Super DMZ rx 2.0 soon, and I have a bottle of E-Control Rx, is this good for PCT? Can this be taken simultaneously with Ultra Male RX, cause I'm taking ultra male with my DMZ cycle right now. I havent had any sides other than a little bit of acne. If E-Control is good for PCT when do you recommend I take it?

I'll be coming off a cycle of Super DMZ rx 2.0 soon, and I have a bottle of E-Control Rx, is this good for PCT? Can this be taken simultaneously with Ultra Male RX, cause I'm taking ultra male with my DMZ cycle right now. I havent had any sides other than a little bit of acne. If E-Control is good for PCT when do you recommend I take it?

How long were you on SDMZ for? I don't think that E-control RX is sufficient for PCT. SDMZ will supress your HPTA, and I would recommend using Clomid and Aromasin if you want to have a successful recovery.

Been on SDMZ for 3 weeks tomorrow, havent experienced any gyno or shrinking of the testes, ive used a product called A-HD for PCT before and was happy with the results. So you don't think E-control for 3 weeks after my cycle would be good? I was just curious cause I had the bottle laying around but I don't want to use it if I'm gonna get gyno or something like that.

Ultra male is fine for PCT and then e-control for a few weeks after you stop UM.

Back