• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do you drink on cycle?

Do you drink on cycle?

• Like a frat boy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderately

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Not at all

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Be honest

My first cycle I ran while I was still in the army and I drank like a fish because I was dumb.

Since then I've smartened up.

IMO drinking when not using gear has more of an effect on my motivation than it does results. And exactly opposite while on gear. Motivation isn't an issue but you can definitely feel the detrimental effects to your gains, or I should say the gains that you don't get to see. Not to mention the effects on your liver that you can't see. I guess that's something that's bound to come back and haunt people later in life.

Now I won't even consider drinking a beer at any point during a cycle.

Why I'm up this late asking stupid questions I don't know, just thought this would be an interesting topic.

I used to drink like crazy but anymore, I get kind of despressed when I drink too much bc I feel like I'm wasting my cycles so I'm a lot better than I used to be. Of course half the reason I lift is too look good when I go out though so there's that. I do drink probably once a week. ;)

i'll drink a couple (no more than 3) once a week with my cheat meal. i love pizza and beer.

Maybe drink a beer a month on cycle BUT some of my best days on the gym with pb's is from heavy beer drinking the day before. Gotta give them muscles their juice!

I never drink on cycle, but I don't drink off cycle either, so I'm an enigma in that regard I guess.

2-4 drinks a week (1 shot drinks, 6oz wine, 1 beer etc….)….

Pretty happy with that :)

Just like to get a LITTLE buzz if i go to a club or on a dinner date (couple glasses of wine)….

I drink heavily 2-3 times a month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

once a week i let lose nothing heavy busch light maybe 4 beers just dont taste good to me anymore plus i feel like shit the next day it feels like i did something wrong .....

cheapthreads out............

IML Gear Cream!
im drinkinig as we speak.....i wouldnt get wasted every night while on a kick start of dbol or any oral for that matter , howevr a few here and there is life....i myself rather take a couple 80mg oxy's and droul all over myself watching something good on tv , however ive left my passed out at a bar stool days behind me and looks like i subb'd it with you guys and aas....not a bad trade just as broke though...

water! lots of water!....I havent drank alcohol since i was 19yrs old just not a drinker ....

Ill have a couple of beers a week. Not enough to get hammered! I dont compete nor do I have plans on competing. To each his own but i wouldnt advise going out every week and getting plastered either!

I'm trying to cut back, I'm used to drinking heavy. even if your not doing a cycle I guess there's not to much you can get out of drinking.

I don't drink at all anymore. Didn't have a problem or anything, just didn't see any benefit to it.

this ^^^^^^ hey geof was it the used condom in your ass that tipped u off? or just sore the next mourn and woke up to him next to ya?

Haven't had a drink in over 6.5 years. IDK what tren aggression is like, but I'm pretty sure it can't hold a candle to what a handle of whiskey does to me...

Back