• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Helios Test E, Tren E, Mast P cycle log

Howell88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok ASF Family

Warning I HAVE NEVER LOGGED A CYCLE LOG
So be nice

I just made a order from Helios today after they came highly recommended but during my search for info I found barley any actual reviews. So this will be fun. I will use pics with the log.

The Plan

Test E 250 mg EW weeks 1-16
Mast P 300 mg EW weeks 1-16
Tren E 300 mg EW weeks 1-12

This will be what i start off at with the plan to increase the mast and tren and keep the test no higher than 300 mg. Reason for this is my last cycle was the same except for all compounds were Props and I was able to get the tren up to 800 mg ew and this made no sense to me since it was my first cycle with tren. Only sides were night sweats and a little edgy.

So that being sad I will test the waters first and since everyone loves Helios gear I am sure it will be stronger than my last sources product.

Stats

5 10
210lbs
13-15 BF% I will get another bod pod test before I start cycle since I recently fell off the wagon with my diet and I am sure I put on a percent or 2.

Now I really want diet Help. I am planning on trying a dietician if my finances come around but hopefully I can get great help here. So here it is.

Meal 1- 3eggs with 6 whites and 1 cup oatmeal
Meal 2- 6oz steak w/6 oz sweet potatoes w/1 cup vegetables w/ 2 oz almonds
Meal 3- 8 oz chicken breast w/6oz sweet potatoes w/ 1 cup vegetables
Meal 4- 4oz tuna w/1 cup vegetables
Meal 5- 4oz tuna w/1 cup vegetables
Meal 6- 6 egg whites w/4-6 asparagus

Pre workout-1 banana and I might use a pre-workout but I am currently using GW-501516 at 20 mg ed and I LOVE IT
Intra workout- BCAAs, 2-3g creatine
Post workout- 50g protein from ISO 100 2-3g creatine(MM1000)

Goal is to build lean Meat while dropping BF. I am a very bulky guy short and thick so I want that dry hard look with tiny waist to go along with it.

Cardio will be 3 times a week starting out doing 15-20 min of Sprints or HIIT after regular workout.

Training I will only log my core lifts because they are the only lifts I do every workout. My training is mostly Heavy and high rep with little rest 15-45 sec.

What poundage I am working with now
Incline dumbbell bench Today put up 120s for a set of 8 with drop sets
Squat 2 weeks ago put up 405 for a set of 5(this needs to come way up 4 years ago I was reping 5 then had to lose weight to join a org)
Deadlift last week pulled 495 for a set of 4
Shoulder press 225 for 3 a few weeks ago
Close grip decline press(Tricep) last week pushed 275 for a set of 6

These are really the only exercises I do every workout and sometimes I even skip these. I go by feel a lot. Had shoulder surgery 1 year ago so pressing is always last. I do more Laterals with drop sets.

Ok let me know if I missed anything and all input is welcomed.

Oh yeah I never run and had to do a test and with out training at all for running ran a 12 min 1.5 on GW amazing

i'm all up in this!

Thank you for doing this! This is going to be good.

I like the cycle a lot. If you don't mind me asking, what were the results of your last cycle? Seems to me that if you were running Tren as high 800mgs, you should be incredibly dense and strong as shit. I wonder how this cycle with such a lower dose of Tren will compare to that? (This is of course not knowing who the last source was, and I won't ask.)

Sorry I'm no help on the diet man. My diet skills are sub par on my best day.

if you get board at 300mg tren e, don't be scared to try tren base. i'd love a review on that shit.

Thank you for doing this! This is going to be good.

I like the cycle a lot. If you don't mind me asking, what were the results of your last cycle? Seems to me that if you were running Tren as high 800mgs, you should be incredibly dense and strong as shit. I wonder how this cycle with such a lower dose of Tren will compare to that? (This is of course not knowing who the last source was, and I won't ask.)

Sorry I'm no help on the diet man. My diet skills are sub par on my best day.

Last cycle was good to me but I feel that it should have been a lot better. I put on 10lbs of meat and dropped 4%bf. Very vascular and hard but I wasn't able to get as lean as I wanted to. Also all 10lbs i guess wasn't due to cycle since I start trying to lean up a while ago but it defiantly helped to drop bf and add.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok got my TD yesterday. So Helios has really good delivery times. Theres the pics I promised and as you can see I have quite a bit of extra in this order.
Anavar, TNE, TE, Mast P, Tren E. I am starting the above cycle tomorrow and as time continues I might use the anavar at the end if i get lean enough. The TNE i really just wanted to try it so I will most likely use it on leg and arm day since its my weakest points.

I also have my AI on hand and I don't plan on using it unless i need to since on my last cycle I only use .5 twice a week and even stopped completely at the end and had no issues. I have caber and all of my PCT(Clomid) on hand except for HCG wish I will get more of towards the end and I only have 5000ius at the moment.

Now I no I am fat so I have a lot of room for improvement. 15% BF at 210

If anyone has any suggestions feel free and now I am off to meal prep.

Attachments

• IMG_1683.jpg
    IMG_1683.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1626.jpg
    IMG_1626.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 59
Howell, really looking forward to this log brotha, your off to a start for sure. Thanks for taking the time and effort to do this. Now kill it man! :winkfinger:

Friday was first injection and i did total dose for the week so 250 test 300 tren and only 100 mast since it is Prop and makes no sense to me to take a lot at once since it is fast acting. There was very little PIP. defiantly smoother than other products I have used.

Monday 125 test 150 tren(monday and Friday injection) and 100 mast P(which will be injected monday, wednesday, friday now) Also hit 100mg of TNE.

TNE was not what i expected it to be but I did notice the effects after I left the gym. Overall I am always intense with short breaks but what i noticed with TNE is I could go longer with less latic acid build up. Squats as my first week I did 7 work sets of 3-4 reps at 315. My squats are ASS to the Grass with a slow negative on the way down. Then went on to front squat, leg press, leg ext, st. leg dead, bodyweight leg curl, smith calfs.

My legs was fried when i left but still felt good. When I got home I could tell I was tore up. Today very sore.

First week went pretty good. I felt really strong and just excited. I did add arimidex 1mg ed until i get rid of some of the bloat. This week I am going to start a keto diet. Please if this is a bad ideal please advise. I really don't won't to ruin my cycle. I will set down and lay out a complete diet today or tomorrow and show on here. But from what I am understanding that would be a great way to shred and pretty much recomp. I will not worry about going completely into keto since I will take 100g of carbs in a day(50when i wake and 50 post) Hopefully this will work out nice.

Does any see a problem with working out like i regularly do(Heavy and at least 5 days a week) from what i am reading most light there workouts up a lot. What do y'all think?

New diet. I'm 212 15% so thats 180 lbm daily needs 2676 cal.

meal 1-6 whole eggs, 2tbsp peanut butter=745 cal
meal 2-6oz steak, 1 cup veg,
meal 3-2oz almonds =919
meal 4-8oz chicken breast, 1/4 cup advacodo, 1 cup veg
meal 5-2oz almonds
meal 6-3 whole eggs, 6 egg whites,
2 shakes of( 2 scoop iso100 protein) one with 1tbsp peanut butter
shakes will be post workout and pre bedtime. I also use bcaa during workout and creatine

macros=50 fat, 39 pro, 11 carb = total calls 3353

total fat=181, carb=92, protein=317

Today was rough but I still got a great workout in. chest tris and forearms. hit 125lb dumbbells for 2 sets of 6,4. tried 135 but got stuck half way. I lift alone so no spotter. The entire workout I felt strong but lethargic.

Last friday my forearms got vascular so the mast has kicked in. They have been veined out everyday all day.

yesterday legs on TNE again. It was great. last week on squat i worked at 314 for 7 sets of 4 and this week worked at 325 for the same and on last set 365 for a solid 4. I was burnt already but since i had a spot i sat back and when i got to parallel i though what the fuck and went ass to grass with that. The weight seems really light but I want to step up slowly and prevent injury.

keto diet was started monday(2days ago) and before 48 hours hit i was already in ketosis. got the trace 15 mg showing.
I also went and got a fiber supplement with enzymes so no more vegetables in diet. That knocked carbs down to around 40g.

I will be starting the gw- again today. been off for 4 weeks. this lack of energy won't be good for me with my job since I have to be focused all the time.

wednesday i took the day off even tho I attempted shoulders due to tight elbow tendons(painful). ended up doing cardio.

Today was rough tendon was better after taking Ibuprofen but this diet is kicking me down and making me feel shittttyyy.
I did get a solid back workout and did some shoulders.
deads 495 for a easy 4 reps. Lower back got tight so skipped rows and went to lots of pull-ups and worked on some machine rows.

I put out a forum on getting a dietician and I have gotten some great feed back and hoping that I will get someone who knows what they are doing to point me in the right direction. This Keto diet is not what I want since it is hurting my workouts. The fight for diet who knew it was so rough.

Again today I had zero energy. I am pretty tore up every where. So only cardio. I guess without having carbs and getting the insulin spike I am not recovering as well. So this coming week I will be adding carbs back in to diet at 1g per pound. So 180 which is my lbm. I will have a basic lay out of change this weekend.

Do to advisement, I will be adding .5 arimidex eod and T3 starting at around 40mcg and up it as needed. I have also dropped the Mast. Which I hope won't lead to more side affects but as of now all I got is light night sweats and huge sex drive. So not bad at all.

Today I even tried adding 80g of carbs and nothing. Only a little more vascular as I did lose my vasc in my arms. I just checked and I am still in ketosis it just went down to trace where I was setting at the 15 mark, which i can never remember what it is marked as.

Get Shredded!
Its been a bit since I logged. Got a little busy.

Plus I heard Helios was A BIG SCAM. So Sorry for those who got GOT.

AS for me training is still going well. Adding poundage every week. My cardio has for sure went down since now it seems I lose my breath walking to the truck and blood pressure is elevated.140/90

Diet Well I made the decision that I can't afford a trainer right now but I do plan on getting one the winter or next spring. For the good ones I am finding 300-500$ for a 4 month plan.

I am trying to do a Keto for 3-4 days with a carb load for one then repeat. No weight change but I do see improvement in my mid section. Cardio 3 times week stair master for 20 min interval

I will be blowing my diet this weekend do to a big camping trip, but Ill be back on the wagon monday. Even more focused.

Still doing t3 now at 50 mcg and added clen at 25mcg and ramped up to 60 mcg. I did get bad headaches with the clen, but i dropped it for a day then went back and drank water consistently all day and no headache. around 2 gallons.

test is still at 250g ew and tren is now 500 ew. Getting accused of using steroids a lot here lately so I guess I am doing something right but I am still disappointed with the fat loss. Well lets keep going.

BEAST OR BITCH I CHOOSE BEAST

Updated pics. 3 weeks in

Attachments

• Photo on 4-9-14 at 7.18 PM.jpg
    Photo on 4-9-14 at 7.18 PM.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Photo on 4-9-14 at 7.18 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 4-9-14 at 7.18 PM #2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 21
Gotta tell ya big guy and I'm only trying to be honest and helpful. You aren't even close to looking ripped. I'd scrap the idea of cutting carbs and just pack those macros in here for a bulk and get the most bang out of your cycle. Just my opinion. Then do a slow steady calorie tweak once your off cycle to save mass and shave ass.

Gotta tell ya big guy and I'm only trying to be honest and helpful. You aren't even close to looking ripped. I'd scrap the idea of cutting carbs and just pack those macros in here for a bulk and get the most bang out of your cycle. Just my opinion. Then do a slow steady calorie tweak once your off cycle to save mass and shave ass.

:hmm: you say he's not ripped so he needs to bulk?? i'm sorry i'm lost.

nice tricep definition bro. looks like you're heading in the right direction. i think you've got a good plan.

Nooo what I'm saying is he didn't wanna take on a bunch of carbs so he could stay lean. What I was getting at is embrace the cycle and just bulk and throw the idea of leaning out the window instead of kinda gaining muscle and kind of being lean. He's having trouble from what I gathered finding a happy medium being tired and run down and needing a coach. Just eat and put on size and worry about slimming down post cycle..

And I'm not trying to call anyone out or sound rude or anything of that nature. Was just trying to offer some advice I thought would be helpful and realistic..

Yea split. I get your point but I'd rather keep trying to lean out than to waste it on gaining 20 lbs. I can gain the meat easy but getting it off bro is a bitch for me. Plus summer who wants to be a big cloud? Lol

Plus I figure even if progress is slow as long as I keep cals in reasonable and clean I gotta get what I want eventually. I know gear is for gaining not cutting but it's got to help me cut. Especially with tren and t3, Clen, cardio, diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you running your AI and Caber? You need to take care of those nips bro.

Lol uplifted. Yes. Armidex 1mg eod(it's old). Caber .5 e4d

I think that's fat bro. No lumbs or hardness(like gynomastia)

Plus who knows I do have natural low test( below 220 3 different tests last year) no cycle involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back