• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need pre cycle advice.

bthacker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright guys, need some health advice per say. 4 months ago I underwent a full labrial shoulder repair, tore it clean in half. I started back lifting about a month ago and I'm thinking about taking anadrol or maybe even GP sust 270. Im trying to figure out if its going to hurt me worse than it would help seeing as how some stuff will lubricate your joints and I don't want to re tear or have another dislocation. Any help is appreciated.

Alright guys, need some health advice per say. 4 months ago I underwent a full labrial shoulder repair, tore it clean in half. I started back lifting about a month ago and I'm thinking about taking anadrol or maybe even GP sust 270. Im trying to figure out if its going to hurt me worse than it would help seeing as how some stuff will lubricate your joints and I don't want to re tear or have another dislocation. Any help is appreciated.

If I were you id hold off on the cycle and get back some strength naturally. Shoulder injuries are extremely easy to injur again and with being on cycle you may push it a bit too far. You're probably eager to get back in the game and probably eager to start a cycle I know I was. Sounds like you did a number on your shoulder and it was pretty recent so imo it would be best to hold off.....just my opinion, good luck!

Build your strength back up before you jump back into the gear. The time off will get you back to where you were pretty quickly, but don't push too hard at the start.

I really appreciate it guys! I knew deep down that'd be the best thing to do but at the same time hoping for a loophole that could get me back in the game quicker.

I really appreciate it guys! I knew deep down that'd be the best thing to do but at the same time hoping for a loophole that could get me back in the game quicker.

I dont blame your way of thinking, im the same way. I think its too risky to jump on the gear just yet. Hell im surprised you're back in the gym already. Im assuming you lost some mass being out of the gym? Get that back slowly, then gear up. Its better for your shoulder and will be easier to keep the gains you make on cycle.Good luck on your recovery.

Last edited:
I agree with all of the above. A massive jump in size is def going to exaggerate the problem. Take it nice and easy and allow yourself some time to heal. The last thing you want to do is start back at square one.

I dont blame your way of thinking, im the same way. I think its too risky to jump on the gear just yet. Hell im surprised you're back in the gym already. Im assuming you lost some mass being out of the gym? Get that back slowly, then gear up. Its better for your shoulder and will be easier to keep the gains you make on cycle.Good luck on your recovery.

Yeah it took some time to get the nerve up to get back into the motions, and it's been a hell of a road to get back to where I am now.. Pre op I was pretty healthy around 190 lbs 8-10% bf, lost mass gained weight in all the wrong places and had to start over from scratch basically, and that to me was enough to drive me up the wall. I appreciate the kind words and advice brother it means a lot.

I agree with all of the above. A massive jump in size is def going to exaggerate the problem. Take it nice and easy and allow yourself some time to heal. The last thing you want to do is start back at square one.

That's the truth, being at the bottom of the totem pole is a bummer. I'm gonna try to give it 6-8 more months and see where I'm at physically before I start anything, hoping for the best after all this bum shoulder has put me through.

Happy to help. I know it's a pain to feel like you're starting over, but your tendons, joints, etc. will thank you for it :). I started back in a few years ago after a really long layoff, and you have to check your ego at the door and just do what you can to stay healthy while you build the strength back up. Don't neglect exercises like rotator cuff work and if you haven't already removed the barbell bench press from your routine, it may be a good idea to do so!

Bro stay clear of all gear man ... You got months of rehab in front of you ..Gear and lifting will only cause your injury to get worse . You need to concentrate strictly on just getting all your range of motion back THATS IT !!!!!!!! Gear and lifting will come just not yet

Back