• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test Enanthate help ! First time i need ADVICE

Jozeph

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, i just ordered Test E 300 gm/ml
and this is my first cycle ever and am 22 years old if thats matter.
how do i take this stuff and how many ml and when and where ? And for how long should i take it ?? Please notice its 300gm/ml . And one more thing i was wondering if i need to order PCT ? If so, what should i order and when do i use it ??

Meh???

You're asking us to spoon feed you instead of you researching. Sounds like you're taking the lazy way out on research and trying to take the easy way out on gains. This is a pointless cycle for you. What AI are you going to use? What are you going to do if gyno flares up? Why do you not know if you need a pct? Why do you order shit you know nothing about? Why do you think steroids are even going to do anything for you? How skinny are you? How long have you been training? Why are you saying its 300gm/ml when I can promise you without even looking at your vial that it's not? Get a clue about what you're doing and what you're asking us to do for you.

Just drink it all at once. It's the best way to get super huge. Like, super fast.

OP's been a member for just a few days and already asking for exact cycle details.... It's smelling awfully fishy in here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So let me get this, i cant get help or advice ? Then what is the purpose of this thead ?

bertstare.jpg

Read, read, read and then research, research, research. Anyone here will help w advice but noone will spoon feed you the ins and outs of a cycle pre, during and post. If you had done your research you would already know that

So let me get this, i cant get help or advice ? Then what is the purpose of this thead ?

You are putting drugs in your body and need to know how they work. Just to pump drugs into your body without any knowledge is VERY dangerous. Read this sticky and read posts by members that have done one or two cycles to see what their experiences are:

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/184-First-Cycle-and-PCT-2012

When you understand how these drugs work come back with a complete cycle layout as you KNOW how it should be then we can talk and help you tweak it if necessary.

You are putting drugs in your body and need to know how they work. Just to pump drugs into your body without any knowledge is VERY dangerous. Read this sticky and read posts by members that have done one or two cycles to see what their experiences are:

When you understand how these drugs work come back with a complete cycle layout as you KNOW how it should be then we can talk and help you tweak it if necessary.

^^^ exactly- put the gear in a cool dark place- it will last several years.Raed everything you can and learn. Next go get bloodwork and see where you are at.At your age is doubtful you need gear yet.Welcome to ASF -OD

There's no problem with asking questions to learn, we all had to do it at some point. The problem is you should not order gear before you know ANYTHING about it! How do you even know that it's the right one for you? Or what the sides are and how to help prevent them. This stuff is serious man! You should never even think about injecting something into your body until you know everything there is to know about it!

Bad play............You have got to spend some time researching, way before ordering,injecting anything....guys here know their shit...and will help those who help themselves.....

hey guys, i just ordered test e 300 gm/ml
and this is my first cycle ever and am 22 years old if thats matter. (1)yes, you should have started when you were 15. Wtf you waiting for, brah??

how do i take this stuff (2)suppository

and how many ml (3) the whole vial

and when and where? (4) see number 2. Do it in public

and for how long should i take it ?? (5)see number 2 again. Leave it crammed up there for about twleve weeks.

please notice its 300gm/ml . (6) noted

and one more thing i was wondering if i need to order pct ? (7)no. Because we like gyno tit pics.

if so, what should i order (8) see number 7.

and when do i use it ?? (9) before your cycle

gich!

Get Shredded!
I opened this thread really expecting a lot more...obviously no time spent researching anything. I thought maybe because we have the same name and age we could be cool all day. But as everyone has said. No one is going to spoon feed you. I honestly can't believe you bought a single vial of test and nothing else. What about an AI, or even a simply PCT??? Your questions could have been answered with a quick google search. There is a multitude of information out there. You need to find it.

Also, you're making Josephs/Joes look bad

Last edited:
Hmm, i know i should use PCT and i know it should be in the last 4 weeks thats why i asked to get your advice ? I didn't start the cycle yet and i am just ordering everything i need ! But yet, everyone in here is trying to be funny more than helpful? Am just stocking my stuff and not starting the cycle until everything is here and ready thats why am asking for your advice !! And yes i did my research and i found out that test e is the best to start with. And i didn't ask anyone to spoon feed me or what ever, am just asking for help and advice and you guys can share some knowledge thats it !

Hmm, i know i should use PCT and i know it should be in the last 4 weeks thats why i asked to get your advice ? I didn't start the cycle yet and i am just ordering everything i need ! But yet, everyone in here is trying to be funny more than helpful? Am just stocking my stuff and not starting the cycle until everything is here and ready thats why am asking for your advice !! And yes i did my research and i found out that test e is the best to start with. And i didn't ask anyone to spoon feed me or what ever, am just asking for help and advice and you guys can share some knowledge thats it !

best advice anyone will give you.
google first steroid cycle
Read every single article, 3 times.
figure out a cycle
post said cycle
then ask if it's good

This ^^^^^ like what do you expect to hear you may think people being funny in the thread but they are not because it's serious, if you haven't did any research on your own about certain gear and how to use and what to use after you need to read more son, I never like saying this but homie with the questions you started asking you are acting your age very young to start on the trail of gear and yes people can say well other pros etc started at the young age but I'm guessing my left nut that they knew a lil more than what you are asking for

Hey guys, i just ordered Test E 300 gm/ml
and this is my first cycle ever and am 22 years old if thats matter.
how do i take this stuff and how many ml and when and where ? And for how long should i take it ?? Please notice its 300gm/ml . And one more thing i was wondering if i need to order PCT ? If so, what should i order and when do i use it ??

Re read your first post. It sounds a lot like you know nothing about what you're doing other than test e for a first cycle. You say you know you need a pct, but in your original post you asked if you need to order one. Well, which is it? You also asked when, where and how much for injections. Anyone who has done even the slightest bit of research could answer those question. "How do I take this stuff?". Well, you now say you did do your research, so why did you post these questions? Try laying out what you think is right and ask people to critique it. Otherwise you come off like every other teenager that comes on here and asks these questions and only know that test is best for a first cycle.

Now in your last post you say you know you need a pct and it should be taken in the last 4 weeks. Last 4 weeks of what? The cycle? My point is, you clearly had no idea what you where doing when you originally posted this thread. Now here we are a few days later and now you're stating you did take the time to do research before you first post. That's clearly a line of bullshit because you got flamed. Just be honest. Trust me, you're far from the first person to come in here like this before. As long as you keep up the shenanigans and lie to us, people aren't really going to help you. Everyone knows I will help anyone and pass on what I know but I will also be one of the first people to call someone out on bullshit.

Last edited:
Four ml every other day with a 18 g needle in your traps should get you big and pct is for pussies.

Four ml every other day with a 18 g needle in your traps should get you big and pct is for pussies.

Lest anyone think this is serious....it is a completely farcical post [Al Michaels]

How can you order what you need if you don't understand how each drug works?

Don't take these responses personally....(I have seen people get slammed way worse for the same question) Everyone here is really trying to help you. This question get asked so many times that those of us that have been on this forum for a while find humor in responding.

You have some solid advice from some VERY solid people.

Start with this;

Then read this;
http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/1082-Understanding-Esters-Active-Life-and-Half-Life

Then maybe;
http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/7813-Post-Cycle-Therapy

Then you will have so many questions that you will post and get answered. Just do some of the leg work up front and show you are willing to listen and learn.

Here let's do this a little differently, OP. Answer a few of these questions:

What's your height? Weight? Build-type? bodyfat percentage?

describe your training style? What's your training schedule? Higher rep sets? Or heavier sets with fewer reps? How much training experience do you have?

What are your goals from training? What do you hope to gain realistically from a cycle if you were to run one?

What is your current diet? How does this diet fit in with what your goals from training are?

See what I'm getting at from here? This information is kind of important if you're looking for advice. The answer your looking for could differ greatly depending on this information.

Now, I'll give you a few hints to start your research (and research isn't just looking up a recipe for a cycle)...

1) what are anabolic steroids and how do they differ from other types of steroids?
2) what is testosterone and why is it the base of all cycles?
3) what is an ester and how do the different esters differ? Why would you pick one ester over another?
4) how does the body remove the ester so the steroid can be used?
5) how does the body metabolize each various steroid?
6) what are the difference between oral and injectable steroids?
7) what are the side-effects of the various steroids and how do people treat these side-effects?
8) what are aromatase inhibitors and why do people use them?
9) what is the purpose of a PCT?
10) what does SERM stand for? What do those classes of drugs do? Why do people use them in their PCTs?
11) what are prolactin antagonists? Why are they used?
12) what is the endocrine system? And when does it fully mature in a male?
13) what are the possible risks in using steroids
14) why should young people refrain from using steroids?

Those questions I gave you are rhetorical. They're things you should spend a long time researching. Try to find as many published medical journals as possible for the information before you decide to look at other message forums. The more knowledgeable you are about steroids, the better of a decision you're going to make in whether or not to take steroids and how you should setup your cycle should you choose to. This shouldn't be done in an afternoon, but rather over the course of months.

Back