• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

best diet

tigercrane

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 37 5'8" 225 and I'm starting a cycle of tren a and cyp 250. I'm looking for feed back on what is the best foods to eat while on this specific cycle and how many meals a day ect.... My goal is to lose some fat and gain lean muscle. I do cardio everyday and been lifting every other day. I'm not sure what my bmi is. any help is much appreciated.
'

lifting EOD? you need to adjust that to daily bro or min 5 days in a row.. if your to miss a day, I would limit that to a split, 2 on one off, 2 on ext..

Sounds like you don't know much about macros at all... Go to the diet section and read up on what guys or doing..

far as diet, theres a few things to understand, there's low cal/low carb, or high cal/high carb, or there's maintenance with cal/carb portions..

You'll hear just lower carbs.. Its that simple man.. get protein up,cals at a min 3800k..thats min..thats hardly a maintenance.. increase your intensity with your lifts and cardio...

google is your friend. i would also recommend no drastic changes in caloric intake. make slow changes, wait a week and see how your body reacts. once you get a good diet locked down and get your macros in order you will notice your body's slight changes. being in tune with your body is one of the greatest parts of bb to me, learn to know your body. there are some good smart phone apps to track caloric intake, i use calorie count when i am cutting. it will really help you understand what you are putting in your body and how much you really should be eating. i eat every three hours as well. good luck bro, again google is your friend.

Back